Forget to update OCE Arena Title Cutoffs?

Would be great

Dint and sag deserve rank 1 in 3s you dont think so??

2 Likes

We deserve a blue post response regardless of whether or not they’re going to adjust the cutoffs.

5 Likes

This. Can’t wintrade if queues are always poppin’ :wink:

1 Like

Lol idiots.

We should do a poll of what we think Blizz will actually do.

A. Nothing
B. Nothing and continue to ignore us
C. Thorough investigation into the bans and appeals and correctly apply all titles and rewards
D. Leave all bans in place whether deserved or not and re distribute titles

1 Like

I think consistency is key. If US/ EU had team adjustments based on bans then the same rules should apply to OCE. Titles and rewards should be allocated based on the modified bracket as it stands. If Blizzard determines that a ban was unjustified then they can subsequently award that team with the titles.

The issue is that their lack of action does not promote confidence in the game. If players and teams were properly disqualified for breaching the terms of use then there are lots of other legitimate teams that missed out on gladiator.

9 Likes

Guys can’t we just have some sympathy for the 1 intern that works on this game? They have homework to do, they can’t just jump on and fix this. What’s more important, finishing their 100 word essay for school or fixing the OCE ladder? Come on guys, get your heads screwed on.

7 Likes

Bump to remind the intern to give out glad

1 Like

no one in OCE deserves default rank 1 or glad title.

this is acceptable.

4 Likes

Damn, remodelling all the art in game must have been seriously taxing on everyone

Wake up Mr intern

1 Like

Help me step-intern, I’m stuck in duellist!

2 Likes

Please fix blizzard

2 Likes

Still waiting on:

1. Disqualify banned players and their teams from the OCE ladder, the SAME WAY it is done for US and EU.
  2. Retract rewards that were mistakenly given out.
  3. Update ladder and send out rewards to those who are supposed to receive them.

Blizzard, at least have some decency and treat OCE players like we are actual customers. We pay for the game just like EU and US, why do we always get treated differently?

8 Likes

Move some titles ya flops or ill camp ur office

4 Likes

I think they should leave the ladder as it is, farming the regular Netherdrake is pretty fun

2 Likes

said no one ever

1 Like

will you sign my mousepad?

Doesn’t impact me directly but this should be fixed.

So after the banned players get off their ban they have the rewards
 while players doing the right thing miss out on what is rightfully theirs!?!?

2 Likes