It is going to be great fun exploring new content/maps and dungeons in HC mode, unlike classic HC where you have known every square inch of all the maps for eons, I for one will not go to a regular Forever server until I finish HC, hope the classic HC servers get merged to help keep the population up
![]()
edit: meant to put post in HC forum
1 Like
I see low levels running around with crusader in HC. How is that HC? They need to put level limits on enchants.
Thereโs only going to be one hardcore realm in Forever.
i agree, also walking into ah and gearing yourself is not truly HC imo, why I choose self found HC, what ever you can use from your picked profession is fine tho.
Did they say if HC is launching alongside the normal servers or is it coming later? I hope itโs day 1.
It will not be available day 1.