Forever Class Decider Tool

<https://patrickpoulin.github.io/wow-class-decider/>

<https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwowplus/comments/1wvz3js/tinderlike_helper_for_those_undecided_on_class/>

Fun little tool thought I’d share, thanks u/patrickpoulin over on Reddit :hot_beverage: still a Durid once, still a Durid always. :owl:

Also fun little data info I found: https://classicplus.io/

Just throw a dart at your monitor with your eyes closed.

1 Like

Considered that but do I want to damage my monitor?! I’ll just stick with the tried and true :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

I already knew my class ahead of time but still a fun little thing to do.

  1. Rogue 8-0
  2. Paladin 7-1
  3. Warlock 6-2
  4. Mage 5-3
  5. Priest 4-4
  6. Druid 2-6
  7. Hunter 2-6
  8. Shaman 2-6
  9. Warrior 0-8

Going back to the very first character I ever made… rogue. (a gnome rogue)

3 Likes

Rogue
Priest
Mage
Warlock
Paladin
Shaman
Warrior
Druid
Hunter

1 Like

I personally took my advice from a guy drawing combinations from a hat he got at Taco Bell and it’s been working pretty well.

2 Likes

Was this in Tuscaloosa?

My top three choices were picked. Priest, druid or paladin. I still can’t pick just one. I’m destined to be an altaholic.