Forest Troll Race/Customization Megathread

Yeah pretty much! Like here let me give you the examples I gave for San’layn:

I didn’t want to bring it up and spark a debate here, but let’s ignore what it’d be for (San’layn) and look at the basis of it.

While yes, for this particular instance, it would be a ‘transformation’ of sorts, the questions it poses are still relevant and can be twisted to apply to anything. Let’s use this logic to apply to Sand Trolls.

The quests would answer:
-How did a friendly faction of Sand Trolls come to join the Horde?
-Why did these Sand Trolls have an attitude change with the Horde? Did you help them in some way?
-What are their thoughts on the rest of the community, as naturally they clash with ideologies since they’re siding with the Horde?

Then, those well-versed in Forest Troll lore could come up with questions some lore situations would handle, a short quest chain, like the Night Warrior. In that case, these customizations would have an explanation and answer questions for players quite a bit. Some races would need a bit more explaining than others, like Sand Trolls.

It’d be like if Blizzard put work into golden eyes for blood elves instead of just giving them to us. New players don’t know this stuff. It wouldn’t have to be walled off by rep or anything like that, just a short and sweet questline and boom, unlockable goodies.

I guess the questlines could be optional too, but they’d explain how these different tribes (customizations) are brought to the Horde now and give those that care some good story bits.

2 Likes