Mondays will be progression raiding come Shadowlands

Current Progression: 9/12M

Goals for Shadowland: Cutting Edge

Contact us!

GM: JBerg#11477

Myself: Fetty#11273

For those of you interested in the our details:

| Who We Are |

is a guild made up of long-time World of Warcraft players and friends who have been killing internet dragons for many years, throughout all of the good (and bad) expansions. After relative success in Legion (as an AoTC / Casual Mythic), and an extended hiatus throughout BFA from the GM, we have reformed with many of the original Keystone (our former guild on Mal’Ganis) core raiders and officers have returned for the rest of BFA Patch 8.3 to finish out the expansion, and prepare for Shadowlands.

Transparency is very important to us. There is no member too big or too small to provide input, backup, or suggestions to our officers. The officers may, at times, break away to discuss things before, during, or after the raid, but will always do our best to provide you the relevant information to what is going on and what we are thinking.

We want to build a large, inclusive community of players on Area-52 [H] - made up of raiders, M+ pushers, PvP’ers and more!

| Raid Days and Times |

We currently raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday from 6PM-9PM EST (3PM-6PM PST).

We currently are leaving Mondays free for the time being, but come Shadowlands, will resume Monday progression raiding.

| Current Recruitment |

We are currently recruiting DPS. We do not currently have any limitations on specific classes, specs, or proximity (RDPS or mDPS). Most importantly, we want our members to play classes and specs that they can perform and execute mechanics well on.

Membership is not limited to raiders! If you are looking for a social environment that provides a more stable player base than random communities, is the guild for you! Whether you are a Mythic+ pusher (because your schedule doesn’t allow for raiding), a PvP’er, or just a social player who loves leveling alts - We would love to be the guild for you!

| Expectations |

We are all adults, and as such, we expect ALL members (raiders and casual members alike) to act as such. That is not to say, that we don’t “coke and joke” in between pulls and in our off time. All of that to say, we take raiding seriously, and want to maintain a professional and focused environment during raid time.

We expect that many of us come from varying walks of life and have differing views on a number of things (religion, politics, etc) and that is okay. What is not okay is trying to force one’s beliefs on someone else, or making those persons feel like lesser members for their specific beliefs. There is a time and place for everything - we just ask that discernment is used when determining the right time and place.

We will NOT tolerate any disrespect towards our trials, members, and officers. If there is a problem, please bring it up in a private message to an officer, or another member to bring up (if you don’t feel comfortable addressing it yourself).

| Raiding |

The quick and dirty upfront. We want to kill bosses, and we want to do so in Mythic. So with all of that being said, it is the intent of to earn “Cutting Edge” every raid tier in Shadowlands and onward. We are looking to populate a 25-30 man roster, as certain classes and specs may not be beneficial for certain fights. We are looking for mature and like-minded members who understand and recognize that, and won’t be upset when asked to sit for progression and raid comp.

Additionally, we are looking for ~85% raid attendance. This attendance policy will be enforced over an approximate one month period. What is most important regarding the attendance policy, is that we request you be respectful to the rest of the raid team and the guild and post out if you know you won’t be able to attend on a given raid night(s) - so we can adjust as needed.

| Loot |

This is a tentative plan - but will be discussed further come Shadowlands

The implementation of the Personal Loot system has simplified many aspects of raiding and distributing loot, minimizing any biases and perceived favoritism with regards to the distribution of loot.

Our policy on loot is simple: If it is not tradable, it is yours. If it is tradable (which can be determined via a number of addons, the one we will be using is the updated RC Loot Council) it will be determined who needs the item most, and then we will look at attendance as a tie-breaking determination. In all decisions, discernment will be used to create a fair raid and loot environment.

| Comms |

We will be using our Discord server as the sole venue for any and all information.

| Contact Information |

If you took the time to read the post in its entirety - thank you. We look forward to hearing from any interested members.

In-Game Contacts:

GM: JBerg#11477

Myself: Fetty#11273

why cant i find another lock? lol

rdps please, come, stay awhile.

rise n grind.

dead ilg thursday

rdps? lets get it.

these forums are dry af lol

I may be interested in transferring. p51douglas#3326 to discuss

added you. sorry just now seeing this!

10/12 boys!

cara prog not too bad. 19man and got to p3 twice in 2 hours.

Cara dies tues!

Roster is looking healthy for shadowlands

Could you use a Balance Druid for Shadowlands?

Btw, I am a new transfer and I am already on Area 52.

Ahhh, the system updated quickly today.

I am very interested. You guys have IDEAL raid times for me and i am looking to go horde for SL. Been ally since Wrath, could use a change.

I am interested if u are still looking for more ranged

pre patch just around the corner!

Looking to beef up the roster for SL