Forbidden Reach Net Fishing

After setting the fishing net (4hr) and coming back to get it both 1d and 2d afterwards, the net is not there to retrieve the fish and reset. Mousing around the area, occasionally, the tooltip will say “fishing net”, but there isn’t one to click on. I’ve diligently searched through the seaweed and fished the pools dry in hopes it would appear. Yet nothing.

5 Likes

Same experience. Not sure what happened to it. I guessed it worked the same as the Waking Shores fishing hole where they are just there to harvest, but not seeing the net since the first time, as I recall.

Same here, please let me know if you get an answer

This is still bugged. I went to the location, and even saw a countdown bar on the net in forbidden reach, but there isn’t a net to actually harvest.

Hm. I wonder if the reason I can’t see the net in forbidden reach is because I didn’t pick Iskaara for extra reputation today. I’ll pick Iskaara tomorrow and take a look.

I picked Iskaara reputation and no net.

I haven’t seen a Forbidden Reach net since the first time I was out there. That next time showed me a time until ready bar and then it vanished too. I’ve gone back with Iskarra rep checked and still get the same whole bunch of nothing.

I was wondering the same thing. I think I have only seen the net once since the area opened. I have yet to see it again, and I check every day when I do the daily fish restock.

I did notice that they finally made it so that fin thing is removed from your back after you turn in the blocked net daily.

Same thing here

I got the Forbidden Reach net on an alt. When I set the net, it immediately disappeared, with a time remaining bar above where it was. Maybe this can help them solve the bug.

I’ve never seen the net since the first time I came here, even though the fishing hole is always Rich on my server. I’ve looked all over and there is no net, even though I pick the Tuskarr rep bonus every day and do the dailies.

I set that fishing net and have still not been able to collect it and I was checking it every day up until a few weeks ago.

I literally saw it saying ‘7 Hr remaining’ every time I checked the net.

I can’t even find the net to place it. Where is it located or suppose to be at?

It’s supposed to be on the rock in the middle of the water where the quest giver is and the npc that takes fish.

But the last few times I have visited it has been missing.

Ah, thank you. I can’t see it either then. Thought maybe I was overlooking it by chance.

Adding my story to this.

I’ve tried disabling addons, I’ve tried restarting, I’ve had Tuskarr as my envoy.
The other day I even had a friend fly out there and show me where the net is supposed to be (because they can see it).