For those who miss Monday Release, will they add more fresh servers later? :)

Will they add even more servers in the first few days?

Question 2: They have contingency plans upon a too crowded release.

Unfortunately I was planning on playing with my siblings and there are some problems occuring that they may not be able to play upon launch day. I was so excited to play once the servers open, as I wanted to be out there asap amongst the top levelers.

What do you guys think? The logic inside of me says I think they are underestimating demand, and I hope some new servers pop up as the week goes on. But the fear inside me says that launch day may be the only chance to start immediately on a server.

Well we are getting another 4 on Launch day itself so that will help.

Depending on how quickly those fill up but I wouldn’t doubt we see a few more added the first week or two.

1 Like

Thanks Mini :slight_smile:
Aye I read about that, I have a name reserved on Grubb beacuse the other servers filled up instantly even though I was there the second they opened.

I am planning on going for one of the new realms on Monday, but if my family can’t join, I am hoping we get a chance to start on opening moment if we miss Monday.

1 Like

Assuming there isn’t a MASSIVE dropoff before/come phase 2, there will definitely be more servers to remove layering.

1 Like

but will they be fresh servers? not merely transfer realms to alleviate pressure, that is the question.

I don’t see them locking new servers to only transfers. it would go against the point of taking the heat off the packed ones. The only fear would be transfer first then creation to keep names, but i never heard of a company doing that thus far in my MMO lifetime.

Edit: To clarify, your OP is one of those “can’t have your cake and eat it too” situations. If you wait for your family, you’ll be behind. The reverse is true of what i said above as well. They won’t lock new players only when packed servers need to split.

Ahhh that isn’t what I was referring to ordel.

I doubt they will do realm transfers in the first week, as that is quite a bit of work on Blizzard’s part, processing requests, etc. So I meant will they be opening up new servers in the first week or two for people to roll on.

There are prob alot of people yet to join, so they have no clue if they have enough servers. Their original predictions filled up fast, and I bet bigglesworth and the new ones will fill up just as fast.

They done said they can adds more servers as needed

1 Like

hehe hope they do

Hmmm not sure…