For the love of God unlock the servers!

Grobbulus has everything youre looking for. It is the ONLY pvp realm left with a sizable faction on both sides. Idk about IF numbers but ive seen no ally while leveling and been on whitemane since day 1 vanilla, our ally pop fled in tbc. Maybe some recent xfers like u with realms closing, but almost nothing sizable from my eyes as a horde there. Go go grobb if you want to be happy.

Yea I’m just gonna start over on Grobbulus. I wish that was an option for the free transfer.

I found my server locked today. I never received a free transfer. This is BAD business.

It isn’t something they send. You can see a list of free transfer destinations through…

You may wish to take some time to research the potential destination servers prior to transferring though.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

This is one of the worst hot takes ive seen in a long time. I dont have anyone to play with…rolls minority of a mostly horde server. Fun fact, bgs, dungeons and TB are all cross server. So all your doing by going to a horde server is insuring your solo leveling journey is just that.

Bad necro bad!

sprays gnome with water

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.