"For the Horde!" Achievement

Good Afternoon to you all!
My names Caemeon on Wyrmrest Accord US-Horde and I have a proposal to any guild interested to participate.
Recently I brought up the idea to run an achievement within our group, which is an RP/PVE guild. We do have some PVP oriented folks as well.
I want to take a consensus to see who would be interested in running “For the Horde!” with our guild even if you yourself are not apart of one, we think it would be good fun to see it come to fruition.
A date has been thrown around for this next saturday, 8/20/2022 6PM CST. This is not set in stone by any means so will change with conflicting schedules of any party interested in taking place.
The number of people i’ve been told needed for WRA is around 15 people. I envisioned something a bit larger being 25-30 but we do not have those numbers for this kind of event.
So, I’m reaching out to the WoW community via thew forums to see who would be willing to do this?
Feel free to contact me on discord at Shepard#7332 or in game on WRA at Caemeon.

1 Like

WOOO that would be cool

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders — the most famous of which is, “Never get involved in a land war in Asia” — but only slightly less well-known is this: “Never post your FTH achievement run on the forums, because now they know you’re coming.”

Seriously though, good luck.

6 Likes

The Alliance can’t be killed for achievements if there are no more Alliance players.

Checkmate, Horde.

6 Likes

But honestly though…It was weird seeing stormwind nearly empty during prime hours…

It looks better now but what’s the point in baiting people pvp by the cathedral when they’res no on there >_>

1 Like

The only times I RP on my Alliance characters are in Orgrimmar. Everywhere else is empty.

2 Likes

And if this were any other point of WoW’s lifespan, there might be some kind of actual response.

Literally witnessed this earlier tonight when I was on. Stormwind Keep was under attack. LFD channel were people recommending going to Ironforge or Darnassus for “quiet”.

2 Likes

I think there may be more players on Classic right now than in our SW. I poked around on BB and Grob for awhile this evening and both seemed active in chat. Grob doesn’t feel like an RP server anymore, but BB does.

It was inevitable. Blizz spent well over a decade turning the Alliance into “the second choice” and nothing more than a plot device to further the Horde story. Imagine the surprise when Blizz IRL turns out to be horrible, which in turn reinforces how much of Alliance has felt this whole time and dun dun dun, Alliance players pack up and leave.

Also, Shadowlands was a literal toilet bowl.

Shocking. Shocking I tell you.

You’ll do fine with your FTH. You won’t have much resistance.

6 Likes

Hell, if I wasn’t working I’d be out front cheering you guys on. Course, back when I did FTH we had to contend with Varian and not the Draenei Weeb. (Also gotta love the optics of the Draenei “racial leader” being the Human cosplayer with his smoking hot Elf Wife)

We did a FTH yesterday evening will be conducting another one on the 20th with far more people. Any and all are welcome to hit me up.

1 Like