For goodness sake, nerf shamans already

Youd then join 1 ab, get 2 shot by an ele sham and stop qing.

nah, I wouldnt cry about shamans. I would hate SP, Boomkins more

1 Like

You kind of sound like you don’t know how to play. Ele shamans are easily countered. Just don’t let them free cast on you and get better gear. Make sure to kick too

It blows my mind that shamans are the ones who get so much hate when boomies can literally insta cast 3 spells that can hit from 700-1800

You seriously need better gear. Also, warriors are just generally underwhelming in PVP rn

shaman main detected

3 Likes

In this thread. Ele shamans saying other classes are stronger than them.

1 Like

just kick the instant cast lava burst after the whole team gets flame shocked, 4head

1 Like

sips drink

Meanwhile a battalion of immune holy warriors comes in and destroys the back line. :wink:

1 Like

WE ARE WARRIORS
BORN FROM THE LIGHT
check the other “nerf shaman” thread, mans literally stands there and types “/lol” camping alliance GY as a paladin tries to swing on him

For the Alliance!

1 Like

king’s honor, friend

1 Like

Keep your feet on the ground

2 Likes

wash ur beck

1 Like

Me not that kind of Orc

something need doing?

1 Like

I’ll give you a step by step guide on beating SOD Shamans

1. Down load the Cata Client
  2. Create any class to pvp with since in Cata most classes are pretty great at PVP if played right
  3. Enjoy PVP, Cata actually has Guilds that do PVP exclusively Shock… It’s amazing and FUN unlike SOD

The End

I quit right before cata originally launched, but I played a bit in the pre patch recently and I know hybrid healing is absolutely bananas mode busted at 80, does it balance out at 85 or am I gonna be pressing WoG on pally like an enhancement shaman pressing Healing Wave in SoD? I don’t wanna be completely broken.
edit: still not accurate, at least WoG has a 10 sec CD with talents

also I hear rogues will make you wanna quit the game, especially when they get legendary weps

I feel like I would definitely hate fighting shamans on my alliance toon. But then again, I have years of classic and retail experience doing arena, bgs, and wpvp as the dog water version of enhance where it was pure meme tier. And still having fun with it.

The biggest problem facing alliance is that it seems that they are always a pug facing multiple 5 stacks. But if I could remedy that friends I’m sure we would still be owning. Or atleast the games would be hard and not absolute boring stomp fests. I think I’m at 95% win rate in P3 for bgs.