For all you G1 Transformer's fans

I just found out about the most epic Transformers toy ever…

Google “War for Cybertron Unicron”

That’s right… a 27" completely articulate G1 Unicron. I seriously have been waiting for this toy since 1986.

I’m considering backing this project. If you are a Transformers fan, and can afford this epicness… you should really think about backing this puppy up.

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Update:
SO… good news to anyone interested…

In it’s last week of funding, there was a huge surge of backers, going over the 70% threshold. As such, Hasbro extended the deadline for the project to October 6th.

Since then there hasn’t been a lot of backers… so please, even if you can’t afford to back the toy, spread the word! This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to get THE makers of Transformers toys to create the crown jewel of Transformers toys.

I saw this the other day and hadn’t realized Hasbro was crowd sourcing it. That’s a pretty cool move. The figure looks impressive. :smiley:

If it gets backed, you’re looking close to $600 for that beast.

Yeah, but I will pay that much for it. It’s the Unicron toy I have dreamt about for over 30 years.

1 Like

Looks nice, but I like my Transformer Armada Unicron. I mean, it’s different and not as articulate, but it’s a great version of something we haven’t had for years.

I’ll probably wouldn’t be able to afford this version when and if it ever releases.

Sadly… with 22 days left, the amount of backers isn’t even at 50%. I don’t think this bad boy will get made :(.