For 20 years

i have wanted to be able to duel in raid instances. does anyone else have that feeling?

3 Likes

Certainly, be a fun way to kill time between pulls when people are on break. But I imagine shenanigans, like a pally dueling a raid member, and then they can DI a saurfang marked target without killing themselves or some thing along those lines.

Can I offer you Peggle in these trying times (https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/peggle-classic) (I don’t know if this actually works or not)

1 Like

Cool in theory, but can be abused quite a lot for things. Warriors/DKs can farm resources pre-pull. People can force procs and other buffs that result in weird and unpredictable interactions.

Nup. Next question.

I don’t think i’ve ever even considered that ? I mean I mean I guess some people must want to do it.But who the heck wants to Do a duel in a raid, I mean, maybe if they took longer Sure, but let’s be honest Most people want to get in and out in the 2 Hour mark.

So who the heck would have time to dual ?

How long is your downtime that you want this?

Farm resources like…Rage? Honestly already do that with critters, usually one or two, depending on luck with crits, pretty much gives 1 rage for every 100 damage a white hit does, when the crit hits for 5-8k+ that pretty much fills it up, not that it’s super necessary, even without it I don’t have rage issues, it’s just nice to see it more filled before the pull.

Either way, there’s likely a slew of reasons this isn’t a thing we can do, and plenty of places to duel.

You would never be in a raid group of mine. I want people with some personal discipline not scrubs who want to bugger around.

Yeah! Who would want to mess around and have fun on a video game? What a bunch of slackers. Take the video game a little more seriously.

Cant have fun like this because the game is controlled by a 3rd party website where players care about what color they can make the number more than anything else.

Would be cool if they pull you into some enclosed bubble within a raid to duel and nothing outside can interfere

Yeh. Wonderful. Except you are supposed to be raiding not buggering around dueling.

Some groups take breaks in between pulls. I personally either play the peggle addon or gamble during the breaks, but more options are always nice.