Fool proof solution to the Queue

Forcibly transfer people off the realm who have transferred here and give them a consolation prize (maybe a shirt that says “I transferred to Grobb and all I got was forced off and this stupid shirt”).

There is no reason that people who have played on this realm since start, or leveled up a character here, should have to deal with the queue.

Memes aside, transfer off people starting with the most recent transfers. If that doesn’t clear up the queue, just keep moving back, transferring folks. 1 month old transfers, then 2 month old transfers ect.

This is literally the most fair way to do things.

Tl;Dr:
Native Grobbians should not be impacted by transfers. Force transfer transfers to another server. Keep up the transfer waves and eventually the server will be playable.

5 Likes

I made it in just before the lockdown, but I’m here to stay.

Old days of login at start hopefully does not last too much longer!

cant understand why blizzard wont let me pay to leave a server that has a 3 hour que. This is ridiculous

You leveled this character up on Grobb, you didn’t transfer it.

Leveled 15 lvls kek

im sorry winimum for transferring onto ur server which u are deserving of playing on because it is urs i will admit i am below u i am a tiny transfer man i am nothing i have no job no gf every1 hats me all this because i did not play on grobbulus on the 26th of august 2019 i regret this every waking second of my life i i i i wish i could go back i just

1 Like

I transfered in to Grobb before prepatch, not knowing it was overpopulated but I found a cool guild. Screw your ideology.

Poont think that is very liberal of you. Please stay in your sanctuary guild. Thank.

Ngl, blizzard screwed the pooch real bad with server management, and while I hate how many transfers we have, i don’t entirely blame the players. Grob should never have been a free destination realm for any other servers except other rp servers. Making us a free destination realm for overflow servers back in 2020 was what screwed us over and made us a megaserver eventually