Follower Dungeons FOR LEVELING!

ONLY in your mind, lmao.

• QUESTING…GEAR AND EXPERIENCE…SOLO content
  • FARMING NODES…EXPERIENCE AND OCCASIONAL ODD DROPS…SOLO content
  • PET BATTLES…EXPERIENCE…SOLO content

Go play your game…stop worry yourself about ours.

9 Likes

I seriously hope they make them for leveling so we can see how many que. Your damn right I will as dps I done wasted enough time in ques thru the yr.

3 Likes

You ignored my entire post because you know I am right. Why raid with a guild when you can buy a token and power through the raid? It’s killing guilds, and the guilds who are around are gold farming guilds clears for gold. Yes it does effect me.

2 Likes

while these are true, you have ZERO valid arguments to make here about our wanting experience in AI dungeons…sorry about your confusion.

Wrong. YOUR attitudes is what killed your guilds. You dont get to blame everyone else because no one wants to be in your guild, friend.

6 Likes

you have no argument…PERIOD. that the obstinance wont allow you to see your duplicitousness isnt my problem.

I CAN LEVEL FARMING NODES…PET BATTLING AND QUESTING…ALL SOLO CONTENT…SO YOUR ‘MMO’ JOKE IS JUST THAT.
THERE IS ZERO VALID ARGUMENT AGAINST AI DUNGEONS DOING THE SAME.

like that time Ion gave me SOLO AI dungeons complete with gear drops? lol
Little note…they ALREADY altered the experience, friend…in case youdidnt get the memo lol

we’re done here.
post in my direction again and I’ll block you.

its easy enough to see why youre having trouble getting guildmates to be quite frank.

5 Likes

Don’t threaten me with a good time, hit that ignore button. Rather not see posts like this anyways.

2 Likes

Evidently they already increased the experience based on another thread.
I’ll run my 60 hunter thru one here in a second and see if its more than last time.

makes me giggle though when some are whinign that SOLO players dont want to joiin their guilds and IF ONLY Ion would FORCE us to play them then somehow things would be better lol.
I play solo BECAUSE of players attitudes like we see in threads like this. I wont play withthem because Ion takes my shiny stuff away…I’ll just go quest or something else instead.

7 Likes

I think if they are slow then i think its probably would be better to quest like normal while in Q for regular dungeons to do them faster

So uldum…I literally went up about 3/4 of one experience bar at the end of killing the dwarf twins…so YES…this can be used to level!

2 Likes

Funny how the Followers use Artifact Weapons like the Fist of Ra-den and Felo’melorn.

…I feel less special now! :disappointed:

1 Like

Who buys tokens? End content players, to pay for their gear/upgrades and consumables.

I’ve done a bit of leveling through gathering myself, because it’s what I like to do. I usually keep the few stacks of ore or herbs.

Blizzard wouldn’t have gone to the effort of creating this mode if they didn’t have numbers to show it would get used.

4 Likes

So it SEEMS as if one Uldum run, sans rested EXP, is approximately 2 to 2.2 experience bars on a level 60 hunter.
if thats consistent yeah…i’ll take it. lol.

That part is really odd. On my BM hunter it felt like Uldum went as fast as it does when a real group.
But when I ran my druid thru, it definitely was noticeably longer.
I wonder if OUR DPS somehow affects the entire thing…ie are the AI characters doing less damage if we do and more if we do? Are we doing the bulk of the damage?
I should install Details again and run a few classes thru and see what happens.

That’s not what broke the economy. It was WoD and players being able to generate hundreds of thousands of gold a week without engaging in anything but the mission table.

The token, while it did not help the issue, was put in place to stop Susan Express and friends. Since there was little Blizzard could do to stop them - why not cut down on the hacked/stolen accounts and just sell the gold themselves.

:cookie:

1 Like

Casuals (in the sense that you probably mean) really don’t need a lot of gold unless they go nuts with cosmetic purchases, which would not wreck the economy anyway.

4 Likes

This is incorrect actually. You could run lower level dungeons using the Grand Company Squadrons feature that came out in 2016 (!!)

This tech was expanded to the Trust system for Shadowlands.

Kinda crazy that Blizz didn’t steal this idea a long time ago but im glad theyre finally getting around to it.

Then it really isn’t PvP anymore, is it.

1 Like

I never actually did that, I just send them out on missions for MGP bonus lol.

Love when people takes this long in a writing to go out of tangent in the conversation just to go and say whatever dumb thing they actually wanted to say heh.

They could def be used to easily teach people if they wanted. These bot dungeons are a great answer for people with anxiety and whatnot too. It’s good when blizz fixes some of the edges.

3 Likes