Follow the Tides of Music From Battle for Azeroth

We need more music like Grizzly Hills. It is the best piece of music in the entire game.

4 Likes

This has made my day :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My kind of music. No words and no propaganda in it. Well done.

Back in the day, I thought I would never feel the need to use anything else… How wrong I was.

Would be really nice to have WoW soundtracks available on CDs again. CD format has much better audio quality than mp3 format and gives the listener peace of mind knowing they have a hard copy of the music.

4 Likes

Oh how great Warcraft could be. If only it was a world first design.

Your artistic team is still one of the best in the business.

1 Like

Wonderful soundtracks this xpac, as always. Looking forward to the Shadowlands ones too.

1 Like

This has to be the first time they’ve released individual soundtracks for patch releases, which is incredible…I used to have to rip all the tracks off the game files (or nowadays, youtube). Thanks Blizz!

1 Like

Yesss exactly this! I’ve combed youtube waaay too many times for my fave songs. Would LOVE it if they officially released past patches as well, but I’m also happy with this!

1 Like

Awesome! I wish the battle.net app had a built in player to listen to all the tunes from blizzard games.

2 Likes

I think he meant Collector’s Edition

To those who haven’t clicked the link in the original Blizzard comment, do it. Excellent blog post to play the music in BfA with titles/composers listed.

Eagerly anticipating the one for Shadowlands (wish there had been blog posts about the in-game music like this for prior xpacs! if I missed it - doh!).

1 Like

Christmas came early boys!!!

This is the stuff that I turn on at work to filter out the stupid!

I will now wait patiently for previous xpac additions.

2 Likes

I misread that as “Follow the Tide Pod Challenge that is Battle for Azeroth”

The music wasn’t bad though.

1 Like

I want the Saurfang music.

1 Like

I was gonna say…that is what I rembered most about WinAmp

1 Like

I’m also a big fan of the environment art. Some of my friends that play other mmos point out that WoW graphics look outdated but I’d rather play in a scenic fantasy world than walk around in some glitchy, “realistic” bushes in another game.

1 Like

Does the Jeweled Coast music show up in any of these releases? That’s my favorite from BFA, wonderful hints of Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture and Nutcracker Suite.

A lot of them are available but they were released as physical and limited Blizzcon albums. You’ve got Fall of the Lich King which has some outstanding WotLK tracks, there was one for Pandaria too… most infamously WoW: Mosaic which goes for like $1k on eBay. Better stick to YouTube for that one. I do wish they made these available on iTunes like all the others, but if you are a music fan they are worth tracking down.

technically you stream everything to the speakers…