Focus/Infusion requirements are a bit high when alts have 5 sparks at once

It worked well as a long term effort to do some m+/raiding to upgrade your crafted gear over time. But now that the sparks (5) are unlocked instantly for any alt that hasn’t done the quest yet you have to farm a massive amount of 5mans/raid bosses to make good use of this gearing option. Could the completion of the “In Tyr’s Footsteps” Achievement be used as a modifier to reduce the Focus requirement?
At the same time suggestions for making Primal Chaos an account wide reagent have been made more and more frequently over the last weeks.

4 Likes

Just to point out, you can craft Spark gear without a Primal Infusion.

Once you get a Primal Infusion - you can easily recraft the gear with the Primal Infusion - I did this with my bracers.

So you can use spark gear as a stepping stone for gear, and once you get the infusions, recraft them and voila.

I would like to echo this. I have more than I can handle on my main and my alts are going to be struggling when I start playing them.

1 Like

Artifically loading up of currency for it to never be transferable is beyond a design decision. Its timegating for more playtime

1 Like