Flying my mount in Shadow Lands?

How to fly mount or relearn flying in Shadow Lands ??

I have tried to goggle search this and no real answer to this question. Help please?

Flying in Shadowlands won’t be available until patch 9.1, which just hit the PTR. It will require completing your covenant quest line.

1 Like

Thanks but… what is “PTR” ? How do i/ where do i start the “covenant quest line”?

PTR is a Public Test Realm, where changes that are in their final stages of development are tested before release.

1 Like

PTR is the Public Test Realm where people can play the upcoming patch. Anything you do on that server does not translate back to the live realms, it is just for testing purposes.

As you go through the story leveling up from 50-60 you’ll meet all 4 of them. At 60, you choose which one to align with and you’ll start their quest line. That quest line will build your renown with your covenant, giving you gear, mounts, and extra abilities. Right now, there are 9 chapters. Once 9.1 is released there will be more chapters added. Estimated to take about 7 weeks to open up flight in Shadowlands once the patch is released, assuming you’re starting with the current campaign completed.

2 Likes

ok, thanks. i am level 51 right now, but i have met so many …i hope ive met the right ones.