Flightstone uses for Mythic+ Haters?

No problem, you’ll probably start coming across crests soon too (Whelpling from world content, rarely drake) Those are used in the same way as flightstones but for items that are a bit stronger than the ones you’ve got currently.

2 Likes

Mythic+ is never required. I ran a few keys in Season 1 because some friends really wanted me to go with them, and I haven’t touched it since.

There’s tons of gear in the open world. I have multiple characters in the 470-490 item level range just from doing world events, weekly quests, Timewalking (which now awards Great Vault slots), and crafting.

There’s a lot of solo and less stressful/small obligation group content available at end game. Admittedly, the game sometimes/often does a terrible job of telling you about it. They expect that you’re watching YouTubers and reading guides on Wowhead.

1 Like

It has never been easier to get gear than it currently is in WoW.

Are you not grinding away at a hard task that resets annually?

That has nothing to do with what you said.

You implied people doing m+ are equated with a drug addiction.

That if someone disagrees with you, they are just drugged.

And the only way someone can accurately look at m+ is by no longer playing it.

4 Likes

You use it to upgrade gear. I have numerous alts over 500 ilvl that have never touched M+

I’ve never wanted to downvote something so hard. Blizzard has continuously made this game easier and easier since vanilla. I’m happy with retail in it’s current state but to ask for even more handouts seems a bit ridiculous at this point. It’s super easy to get gear right now with minimal effort. Are you going to get the highest gear for doing absolutely nothing of challenge…of course not, but you’ll get more then enough gear to take on any of the open world mobs you feel like you want to kill. If you want to take on higher content then you do higher content. It only makes sense.

I haven’t played much DF at all and I see now, from the responses on this thread, how much things have changed. I’m really glad & looking forward to the next expansion.

Should you tho? It’s literally going to be more of the same. They just upped one reward route up to heroic assuming you’ll be capable of running the hardest delves.

Glad it’s solved.