Flasks no longer 3 per craft

As I understood it, they made it so the was always a +1 proc with the chance to get additional; not exceeding the 5 max (1 base + 4 proc).

Ah. Here it is:

• Alchemists specialized in Mixology and Transmutation will now always get at least 1 extra resource produced by their specialized recipes. The maximum received from a single recipe is still 4.

(source: Season of Discovery Hotfixes - July 17 - #443 by Kaivax)

So, unless Flasks were already making 2…which I don’t think they were - I never bothered with Flask-making because of the table locations. You should only be getting 2 Flasks, guaranteed, with the chance to get up to 5 total (1 base + 4 proc).

((Even that might be wrong, it might be 1 base + 3 proc. But in TBC I’ve transmuted and gotten “x5” so I assume it’s 1 base + 4 proc.))

Aaaaand, from what I remember reading about SoD’s alchemy masteries, they’d work like they did in TBC. With the except that Potion Mastery would include Potion, Elixirs, and likely Flasks.

((Blizzard is terrible at explaining how stuff works so it’s difficult to find out if something is working ‘as intended’ or not.))