Flashing effects and weapon illusions

In several places around Shadowlands the terrain flashes while moving by it. The glowing areas in Ardenweald are the worst but there are several non-glowy spots in Revendreth that do it too.
Also Sinful Flame illusion glitches by flashing and reducing in resolution or something because there are pixel blocks through it, and then it just turns off until I reload the ui.

1 Like

I am noticing this again in Ardenweald and Revendreft Castle District (so far) since I installed the latest Nvidia Geforce driver (461.72) last night.

1 Like

I’m getting this same issue, updated my nvidia drivers 2 days ago and now almost ALL of the terrain is flashing in ardenweild its intensely annoying…

Hey y’all,

It sounds like you are experiencing the issues described in this forum thread:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/main-thread-nvidia-460xx-driver-flickering/766732/176

After reverting the driver the flashing and pixelization was fixed, but now the wraithchill and sinful flame illusions just turn off every so often, only leaving the glowing parts outside the weapon but not the transformation on the weapon…