Flame shock not resetting with lava lash in single target

I am so relieved the change was reverted. It really made the spec more fluidic. I am a happy Shaman again.

1 Like

Thank you Blizz!

1 Like

This may not be the place, but I am going to call you out on this. I find it incredibly insulting that this thread received a response in less than three hours while the elemental shaman thread with nearly 500 posts has had zero communication. Frankly, the elemental community doesn’t want a magical answer. We just want to hear something. Was the nerf to single target intended? Are you looking at the data before you make a decision? Please, just let us know what you are thinking!

14 Likes

surely tomorrow they will respond to us right?

Glad to hear flame shock refresh is here to stay, its part of why I gave enhancement a shot this tier as my main character of the patch and I missed it dearly tonight.

So when are you going to respond to the absolute atrocities you’ve commited against the elemental shaman community under the guise of ‘accessibility’ which we all know is a lie? for every day you wait to respond the worse it looks.

7 Likes

I should have noticed this when I was pulling 2k less damage in raid tonight (I’m new). Happy that it’s being reverted!

Very happy to see FS refresh staying!

I hate to bring this across threads, but is there any chance we could get more information about the state of the Storm Ele changes?

Just a bluepost regarding the outpoor of feedback on the forum post would be great to hear.

Love the enhance changes, thanks!

4 Likes

#justiceforele

6 Likes

please respond to ele concerns, wasted all of our first two weeks of new patch, please come back with clarification for storm ele build before we waste the third week too.

3 Likes

How about an update to the ele thread?

2 Likes

Sooooooo, when you are fixing the flame shock, lava slash still not refreshing it on main target zzzzzzzz.

1 Like

i get the frustration but they made their stance on why they changed it pretty clear, whether you agree or disagree with it

aside from confirmation or denial of reverting, what exactly do you want them to say? “we hear you”? traditionally that’s just earned them backlash

I disagree that they’ve made the stance clear - if it was an “accessibility concern”, then how does that warrant a massive nerf? If it was an accessibility concern, they should have provided some kind of compensation. If they felt Ele was overperforming and needed a nerf, they should have said that. That would have been clear. That the entire Ele community feels it was poorly communicated and would like further feedback speaks to the fact that they have not made their stance clear.

2 Likes

because the nerf is a byproduct of how they chose to handle it; im not taking a stance on it, and honestly i agree that its pretty bull, but i dont know what they could post that would improve morale in that regard - they already said what they had to say about it, and now we either wait and ask for compensation or a revert

I think the frustration stems from the fact that we have a ~600 post thread going here with a ton of Ele shamans asking for feedback, and have been met by deafening silence, whereas a guy posted about a bug here and got a near immediate blue response & fix. It shows that they are seeing our post and just ignoring us, and it does not feel good. If it was an intended nerf they need to just tell us that; if it wasn’t, they need to say they’re considering further changes etc.

2 Likes

i get that, my point is that they had something clear to say about this

asking for a response for the sake of a response is akin to asking for platitudes

I’m reading it as either they don’t plan to change it and want it to blow over or they are still debating what to do about it and haven’t decided hence can’t post about it. Either way it feels bad. This is something that should be rectified quickly, if they really felt a need to nerf post tier set ele they should have waited until we would reasonably have a tier set.

Despite that I am happy they responded quick and favorably with this thread, it means they ARE reading these forums at least.

Thank god their reverting it, it felt so bad when your in high gear mode, and you suddenly have 7 MW charges, elemental blast is about to get off cd, stormbringer procs, during hot hands proc, and realizing you need to reapply flame shock but do you cap on MW, sit on stormbringer proc, or let hot hands run out, or reapply elemental blast…

1 Like