Flagging is NOT a downvote button!

Yay 2021 where where everything is offensive and therefor upsetting and therefor trolling. It’s all flaggable!

10 Likes

I guess anything not WoW related is considered bad also. I made a post about pizza during the Tuesday downtime. It got flagged, hidden, then I got a notice it was against the CoC and it was removed by the mods.

Pizza.

…sigh…

3 Likes

Well… to be fair… the welcome message does say Warcraft talk only. But flagging a pizza thread, when we’ve had so many others like it just seems a waste of time and fun.

4 Likes

Flagged for spam.

1 Like

I’d never put spam on a pizza

3 Likes

Sticking strictly to the rules yes it is against the rules to talk about non wow topics

The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft.
The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment are subject to deletion.

but there’s a bunch of threads that have nothing to do with wow that popup. There was a thread on Biden falling up the stairs a few days ago, that should be deleted as well.

If no one flags it though it’s unlikely to be removed unless it is a inappropriate topic or it gets people speaking inappropriately.

Which is another tool of dislike people use. If you consistently upset people here then make a “fun” post it’ll get flagged, if you’re liked it won’t be

Yup. People hate me. :blush:

And off to bed for me. Let’s see how many times this gets flagged by the time morning roll around. lol

Nighty night, my lovelies. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Night Rhielle.

Hahahahaha, oh man. :clown_face:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

:thinking:

Well, if you’re concerned about things being reposted and spammed, I can bring out the “Wall of No” for old times sake.

1 Like

I’m offended by the fact you think I’m concerned…this calls for a flag!

/end sarcasm

1 Like

Lol came to see OP flagged.
Left satisfied. Lol too funny

3 Likes

it’s the best we got. you can click a button to view what was hidden, anyways.

after 29000 posts here, aren’t you ready for a break? sure looks like it. damn.

3 Likes

My posts DESERVE to be flagged. I take it like a champion. But man, for someone’s posts to be flagged with no real reason, it’s a personal attack.

And I chortle all the same. Ehoehoehoe.

Flogging is for disobedient crew members!

1 Like

I agree with this. The entire description for Trolling needs to be reworked. I can understand that ‘inflammatory’ would be considered trolling but ‘extraneous’? When you create a topic, how is it extraneous? (meaning: “irrelevant or unrelated to the subject being dealt with.”) I mean, if you are making the post yourself, how is it irrelevant to the subject you are making? A comment perhaps, but a post? That one needs to go and be replaced by something a bit stronger. And as for ‘upsetting’, that’s just ridiculous.

Under that criteria, someone could flag a comment saying you like pineapple on pizza because they are upset at the idea of fruit on a pizza.

The whole Trolling selection needs reworking. And as for “Spam”…vandalism? Whaaat? Did someone paint grafitti on a post?

I dunno, some of their decisions are just too weird.

3 Likes

Saying you like pineapple on pizza cannot be trolling because pizza is a surface upon which pineapple belongs.

4 Likes

I would like a downvote button

3 Likes