Flag of Ownership

I usually laugh when someone does it to me.

Dont take things so seriously

4 Likes

I got flagged and tea bagged by around 6 players once, was funny asf, can’t blame them this is an MM Hunter after all.

2 Likes

OML its a game

These forums are the best place to understand why players in the game are so toxic. Just read those guys.

1 Like

tbh if wow let me, i would scaple you, collect your fingers then tea bag you.
I would not plant a flag of ownership as i believe that is taking it to far and against the social contract!

3 Likes

Complaining that someone emoted you when you died with a thumbs down flag is equally toxic. Literally just go gank them or something, this is WoW

6 Likes

That’s just a way of politely telling you that you got owned

6 Likes

So having a different opinion is being toxic?

2 Likes

Flag of ownership is a last bastion of communication! ull have to pry it from my green blood covered hands

12 Likes

I just popped into this thread to say that you must have one of the most coveted character names for a pvp’er in the entire game.

1 Like

It is definitely one of the best things to come out of the TCG. I always forget to use it though, unless someone uses something like that on me first lol.

7 Likes

Best thing ever is binding it to Touch of Death

8 Likes

For the record I only like to flag people when they gang up on me.

It’s just a toy, it’s a taunt, it’s not meant to be offensive in anyway.

2 Likes

i would argue that it is in fact meant to be offensive in a very specific PVPer oriented way. not that this is a bad thing.

2 Likes

People who use the Flag of Ownership get their insignias taken. Over and over and over again.

1 Like

Truth. The issue is some take the whole in toon experience experience very seriously.
So you are taking from them what they cherish the most; their in-game dignity :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I typically only flag people who spam emote

1 Like

Typical dismissal of others opinion. Forum is plagued with real wokes. Forums are to express opinions not to insult others, or say their opinions don’t matter.

a great example of someone who definitely doesn’t speak ‘for most people’ or ‘no one cares’, that would be you - spirits

however you are really great at almost nonstop condescension and knee jerk insults to peeps that say stuff you don’t agree with

your confidence in incorrect statements is fun to watch as well

2 Likes

Thing is when does it stop? Okay they take out flag of ownership, then what more emotes or will it get to a point where there is no winner in a BG so no one feels bad.