Fixable Exploit for Eye of the Storm that happens in high Rated BGs

There’s an exploit where a havoc DH is able to fel rush from the spawn to a base on the opposite side within seconds.
I tested it out in a random BG, not using it to gain any advantage but just testing how it worked. It basically needs a pixel perfect set up for where you’re standing and where you’re looking.
I discovered that it has to do with the fel rush/(monk)roll keeping momentum after using it toward a sharp edge. There is a very VERY small edge on the rock where you spawn at that will give you this effect, and if you have levitate or slowfall on you then you just fly from let’s say alliance spawn to Fel Reaver Ruins at ridiculous speeds.

Here is a clip from Omnivore’s twitch channel of it happening.
https://www.twitch.tv/omnivorex/clip/SlipperyAwkwardSalsifyCurseLit-HY237r_QuqukCG8C?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time

Here’s a picture of a successful attempt. Again I have not and will not use this to gain any advantage. I just wanted to figure it out so it can be fixed as soon as possible. Sorry for the blurry image. It’s just to show where the edge is messed up. (The spot you can launch off of is not the end of the rock, but where the dark patch starts at the end of the line. It is pretty hard to get right.) If anything this should become common knowledge so it’s not just a small group of people who do this (if one wants to see it like the jumps in vanilla WSG).
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/703291809866055817/1264330560067731487/Exploit_Testing.png?ex=669d7b17&is=669c2997&hm=210ceb92745b848fe35e978c9ff52774c782bb82e82ca9459eef92a6d558b77d&

There is another spot to fly to the other base (BET instead of FR, also works from horde side flying DR/MT), but I did not test for that spot so I could help the team in the random BG and not put them at a disadvantage.

On another note, could the devs make it so it’s much easier to create a war game please? It’s a struggle to get just two people into a wargame. It would also be nice if these wargames could have custom settings, such as allowing to switch teams, and not have anyone on one side. This is just so people can test things without hindering other’s, or just having fun with friends, guildies, and rivals. Maybe there can just be an NPC where people can sign up for wargames as a sort of server list, much like the classic style of signing up for BGs.