Fix your lag already

yes this is getting absurd and this problem has been happening for months. We pay a premium to play this game and we get treated like garbage.

DAILY REQUEST FOR A FIX BLIZZ

A trace route to google doesn’t do anything, it only tests the path to google not to Blizzard. This is why this site was created so you can test the path to Blizzard Infrastructure. If you’re really a IT Super Grad I thought you would of at least known this. Stop being so darn arrogant.

https://us-looking-glass.battle.net/

I’m not here to defend the issues Blizzard is having I just don’t like to see smack talk without proof.

So you didn’t even read all of my post and here you are trying to be smart about it?

I DID do the looking glass test.

So what now, no comment as you can see there is proof that the Blizzard servers have issues?

Honestly, if you even bothered to read this thread, or the North America one, or the Oceanic one, you’d understand. You are just here, not helping anyone, saying “Sounds like its your network” or " Sounds like your PC hardware can’t handle it".

That is frustrating.

You not experiencing the issue doesn’t mean we are not. I am experiencing on my alliance toon ALL the time.

I am NOT experiencing it on my horde toon.

A connection problem? I think not.

Get outta here please.

1 Like

I’ll add to this because it is obvious some are not reading and I need to keep re-iterating the following:

• Like you said, there are others, lag on one character, no lag on another, same or different servers
  • The tests I ran without hesitation tested badly to the Blizzard servers, no issues testing to Google, which is why I done the comparison test
  • I have posted a video numerous times showing the lag I get with high FPS and low MS
  • We have been here long enough to know - it is not a PC problem, especially not since I upgraded mine a few months ago and have high FPS on 10/10 graphics in most places

Some people just have to act all nice and whatnot to make it look like they are helping when they have not read anything past a few lines, if that.

1 Like

Enjoying no lag over here and I read everything you posted. Stop being arrogant.

Lagging like crazy on the Draka server.

1 Like

This is the first time I’ve been hit with the latency this bad. I’ve been hit with the minor lag while doing dailies, but if others are regularly experience the issues I ran into earlier then I totally understand the complaints/unsubs.

I went from leveling for a few hours no issue to bouncing in and out of phases in the same spot, eventually lagging so bad I had to force quit. Ended up getting the “Character with that name already exists” upon relog. Currently cannot level my character. Other characters play fine. Personal connection is 100% fine.

We already have a plethora of reasons to move on, this is just icing on the cake.

Calling me arrogant again even though I did what you asked and you still haven’t even mentioned the tests you asked me to run.

But here you are making comments about how you have apparently read everything and “Oh I still don’t have lag” making the assumption that it must still be my fault.

It’s very obvious you have not read everything or you would not be asking me to run the tests for a second time.

Just because YOU’RE not experiencing it, doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.

I’m from OCE and its been happening for four months to everyone I know that plays. We all have different computers and they are all gaming computers.

It’s happening to thousands of people on all different servers, from all different countries.

Stop being arrogant and a troll and go be useless somewhere else.

2 Likes

Even here in the NA servers it’s happening. Had to stop playing completely today cause I found myself turning in quests and accepting quests but nothing seemed to happen. I gotten no credit for the turn ins and the new quests failed to show up. The only time it “fixed” itself was to kill a mob that gave exp, once that happened, everything caught up. Really makes some quests impossible to complete. My horde toon found out the hard way when doing the how to train your dinosuar quest, would never swap from “meet pinky” to “escape the north gate”. Ran the entire course twice with no luck at all.

Seems this lag issue is completely random too. One day no issues at all, the next certain time frames have suddenly become impossible to play.

Yep… add me to the list of people getting irritated with this crap.

I play on Sargarus and with war mode on have also been experiencing these server side lag problems. while in war mode. the symptoms include no reaction or extremely delayed action to dialog options, mounting, mission table interactions… ect. I noticed both of my connection numbers read between 30-35ms (nice job on that btw, that’s not bad) but these problems persisted through reloading the ui, rebooting the game, and full system reboot. I was able to remedy the problem by toggling off war mode which was not a problem at the time because I was sitting in boralis queuing for pvp getting some last minute grinding done. Although later I was playing on an alt that still had war mode on and did an assault where it experienced the same problems. I am almost certain the game is a server end problem because of my low latency, and high fps(I think it was around 200fps, my computer is little overkill for the game). And the fact that toggling off war mode which as we know caused me to be sharded fixed the problem and nothing else would. I’m not an expert at your system, but I would take a look at your war mode shard metrics assuming you maintain logs and see if there was abnormally high traffic or what might of been happening. I noticed these problems during daytime hours server time the last 2 days for sargarus. And trade chat was full of chatter over it (which is how I knew to turn off war mode), so the incident does not appear to be isolated to a few players.

They need to boost the server capacity. I can understand why it happens on Warmode, trying to put all the players together to create a PVP experience, but if you cannot PVP than there is no point.

Sadly I play with war mode off and i receive similar issues. Although I go from 10-15 world and home MS to typically around 600 or higher of both. This happens at the same time as i hold onto 120 FPS.

I tend to get it even in dungeons which really agitates me to no end.

1 Like

Raids and dungeons must suck, specially during a boss fight. Thank fully I don’t get that being it’s own instance and all it should rarely happen.

Ive done a decent amount of testing on my own for my lag but nothing points to anything. Like you said i am not sure why it happens in dungeons for me at least, so it may be a different issue.

Warmode is off on all my characters and I experience the same.

1 Like

Hey folks,

There are already available threads for this.

North American Servers
Oceanic Servers

We understand that this is a frustrating issue, but posting additional threads won’t help make this go faster. You’re actually better off replying in the original threads.

Since there’s no constructive tech going on in this thread, and it’s a duplicate, I’m locking it. Please check the blue posts in those threads for more information.

1 Like