Fix your god damn game why am i paying for this sht?

why? I’m enjoying 9.1 quite a lot and am mature enough to recognize that, while frustrating, bugs happen and they will get fixed.

welcome to wow, learn to read patch notes, blue posts, and wowhead articles. it will save a lot of frustration. we all knew that valor was being reset.

3 Likes

we" meaing people whos playe dfor like 10 years? tell me how i would know this ifnormation

1 Like

Everyone assumes it’s an easy fix, it might not be, they’ve fixed 2 other issues in the dungeon so the obviously aren’t just ignoring it.

Also, the issue was there on PTR, so it’s a weird one.

they did warn you.

no they didnt

And yet, everyone but YOU seemed to know valor resets.

4 Likes

Ignore his mechanics, have healer or tank go dps, and zerg him down.

This is fairly common in large MMORPGS when you DC, the game thinks you’re still logged in. Log into another character, then switch back. The act of logging into that other character forcibly logs out the first one.

They posted several times they were going to wipe it, it was linked in the launcher, and they always do for the record. You will never be allowed to farm an old currency and buy new stuff with it.

They had 8 months but who’s counting.

I don’t think he realizes he’s tooting Activisions horn here. That’s a ~40% stock price increase. That’s fantastic especially with COVID.

Look who disappeared after I posted something that flat out showed he was lying lol

1 Like

Are you raging that hard, or having an ischemic event?

This is what would have thought…but it looks like we were wrong

Amazed at what this looks like after editing

1 Like

I just wish I saw it before.

2 Likes

You had plenty of warning

This

the greed and hubris. thinking you can do easymode content for big upgrades that you know you haven’t earned…i am sad in humans sometimes.

Right?! I had to do a triple take! This is the edit version? lmao.

1 Like

Just make the healer go dps, hopefully its a shaman, hit lust and burn boss into oblivion

You can completely brute force that boss

It’s good to know. I havent done Tazavesh yet. But I watched a video guide up to the Mail Boss. Well, I will give a go up to that Boss. At least I am done with regular Mythic+ for the week… 1000 rating on first week seems not bad for Casual like me.

9.1 was announced very long time ago. I prepared for currencies that I would use for 9.1… soul ash and stygia… and not Valor. I heard it many times in the internet. I have also heard it from Hazel too. I spent all my Valor before Tuesday.

All games have bugs especially on new patch. It would be fixed as usual. I have a new 750 Valor. I would need 1000 Valor to upgrade a Range Weapon which will happen next week.
I only have 400k gold as Casual. Is it enough for a Legendary upgrade? I may get enough soul cinders in a week or two. Herbs would be so easy now that we have flying. Even Nightshade is easy now as we can now use mounts on the Maw. And Korthia has tons of Nightshades. I just got all my Sanctum upgrades max’d out yesterday. What would I do with Anima? I’m not even farming it. I was just playing the game. I will buy a fancy wing.
LOL.

Don’t worry they’ll have it fixed in 9.2 stop being so impatient :clown_face:

1 Like

Posting in a dead timeline.

Not looking to side with the OP here on, well, anything… but to be fair, it would be nice if occasionally when we logged it there would be a little popup with important news & reminders. Not everyone comes to the forums. Or has friends that do. Or friends in general. :slight_smile: