Fix the PVP queue

For the love of all things holy, create a way to avoid matching against the same person over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and… you get the idea.

I don’t usually take the time to post to forums but this is absolutely maddening and a total waste of time.

Three nights in a row.

If I lose/forfeit to someone three times in a row, DO NOT MATCH ME TO THAT PERSON TWELVE MORE TIMES.

Possible you’re not seeing same person every time. Only way to really know is if they’re one of those jerks that give their pets annoying names like Killya and Youlose and such. With unnamed pets, can easily be seeing variety of opponents that all use same team cause it’s this week’s meta team they read about in a forum.

There are people who are into pet PvP for the challenge, and those who are just grinding out one of the stupid achievements that Blizzard came up with. 1,000 bad enough, but 5,000 ?

2 Likes

(OP here, forum was set to use one of my alts to post last night)

During the pet battle my player model is representative of my toon’s appearance.

Your logic dictates this does not hold true for the opposing player model and Blizzard uses either a neutral player model or an RNG player model derived from a matrix of predesigned player models. So when I have an opponent who looks the exact same, with the same team composition, you’re saying the only way to differentiate between opponents is through the identification of personalized pet names.

I doubt it but who knows, you may be right…

For one of the three nights I can guarantee (by your logic) it was the same person due to the personalized pet names. This was the night I quite literally forfeited probably 12-15 games in a row after losing 2 and forfeiting the third when I saw it was the same guy.

Most of my pvp pets are weirdly named specifically to make people aware that the same person is beating them.

It started naming a emerald whelplings as “Terokiller” to fight teroclaw teams. Nowadays version involves crystal spider and bronze whelpling named referencing how they destroy anomalus…