Fix THE MAW

The Maw griefs cost so much stygia. losing stygia because it already is hard not to die.

1 Like

The toggle for War Mode appears at the bottom right of the Talents interface after a character reaches level 20. War Mode can only be activated while in Stormwind or Orgrimmar. It can be deactivated at any rest location, including inns and other cities.

Edit: In before Shadowblades says “jUsT fOrM a GrOuP wItH yOuR peRsoNaL zErG cOmMuniTy” and then links his Twitch

15 Likes

Are you a chef? I’m just curious because I have a question. How much salt should I use to season meatloaf? U seem to have a lot of knowledge with the spice :slight_smile:

this made me laugh

2 Likes

Jeez…

Just form a group with your personal zerg community.
https://www.twitch.tv/shadowblades_

8 Likes

The maw is not fun in PVE let alone adding the additional component of fellers who want hang out there to make you have to stay there even longer :slight_smile:

I love the maw. Killing two three in the raid out front is a win in my book.

2 Likes

^^ it is frustrating to lose stygia for sure, but if you don’t want to fight just go in w/wm off. It’s not nearly as fun but if you’re not enjoying it then wm off might be a better option.

1 Like

There is something wrong with the maw? never noticed.

1 Like

ur crown is cute… i just got one too ^.^

1 Like

Thanks! And grats on yours, was super excited to get it once I saw it existed in game.

Turning war mode off may help.

That’s the way I view it as well man

1 Like

They need to add PvP-only events there to make it worth. And not the lame PvP events we get from the other zones, actual fun ones.

They need this, but everywhere. SL has been so bland with wpvp, they should add like a bounty hunter xmog or something too, well…idk, wpvp cosmetics that are seasonal would be sick.

1 Like

This would be sweet. Especially if they put some effort into it for all types of armor classes.

:[ Unfortunately I don’t know the last time blizz put some effort in.

1 Like

WM on Maw is so broken that literally even if it’s the best case scenario where you never get ganked, it’ll STILL be better to turn WM off before going there because there is just a lot more people there that’ll help out on killing rares and events.

Literally no reason to ever turn WM on in there at any level.

1 Like

Which makes it a wonder as to why Horde refuse to turn it off, and prefer getting camped every AOO week.

Because Horde know how to not get camped.