Fix suggestion for the P3 Raiding issues

Enable the Flex Raiding idea from MoP where you are saved to the boss and NOT the raid. This will fix a lot of the recruiting issues and filling raid issues people are having.

1 Like

who will do the balancing? those 6 shaman guys might be rough to cc with 10 players.

This thread is about flexible lockouts, not raid-size.

flex raiding was introduced in cataclysm as a sub-normal difficulty. it’s associated with fluid raid sizes.

I believe they already said flex raiding wasn’t viable for the classic client months ago not sure why people keep asking for it. Just recruit and stop making whine baby excuses to try and reduce raid sizes because whaaa I don’t want to meet new people. It’s all I see and it reminds me of the kids who can’t order their own food at a restaurant.

And don’t act like you haven’t had time the games been up what 5 months nearly 6? The phase system has given guilds ample time go build and grow their raid teams

LFR was introduced in cata, but the flex raiding was introduced in MoP with SOO.

That being said, OP used the wrong word. He wants boss lockouts rather than raid ID lockouts. I dont recall when those came out, but I want to say Legion or later.

Regardless, that will just create more problems than it’s worth. For every person you can now come in to help your raid even if they’re boss locked you could lose to people leaving after not getting the item they wanted. Also, will the total items dropped be reduced to correspond to the number of boss locked people?

1 Like