Fix Skyfury today!

Let. Me. Leave. Skyfury.

3 Likes

The PvP server will drastically decline after sept 26. Hold tight!

No…you hold tight. My gaming community can only play in the evenings at prime time. Currently we are trapped there and if we have to wait a month or two, then Blizzard can refund everyone’s subs.

The geniouses at Blizz made only one fresh PVP server on only one coast, they should have made one PVP fresh on EACH coast, plain simple.

They are not even trying anymore(unless they are purpously trying to destroy everything), it’s one dumb decision after another. Just laughable.

2 Likes

I know, and now they are sticking their head in the sand like it’s not an issue every night. They actually seem to be intentionally driving players away.

Aggrend has already stated on the wow community council board basically that existing realms are more important than the new ones, and the new realms are NOT a priority for them over realms that have been here for years. You’ll find Aggrend saying basically that, with reason on this thread:

"So the fresh realms are a very unique situation and we want to be extremely careful about adding more realms. Adding a 2nd fresh PvP realm is very very likely to do one of two things:

1. Lead to both realms being unhealthy in the long term.
  2. Essentially guarantee that one of the two realms becomes the “horde” server, and the other becomes the “alliance” server.

Additionally, Fresh realms are also much more likely to experience a bit of a decline once the game actually launches. Many people are leveling in fresh now during pre-patch but we expect some number of those players to return to their normal established servers and guilds once the expansion launches. This might be a situation where its better for us to weather the storm, as it were.

Lastly, the fresh realms’ total “footprint” of players isn’t nearly as large as a server like Faerlina or Benediction. These established older large realms will continue to swell as folks return who may be inactive unless moves occur, which is a different situation than Skyfury is in. While the queues on Skyfury are long, they aren’t as long as the other queuing mega-realms. If everyone in the queue for Benediction went to another realm, that realm would be queuing as well. That queue is more than double the capacity of the realm. If everyone in Skyfury’s queue went to another realm, it would be a fairly busy realm, but not nearly full. Skyfury and the 2nd realm may not survive that division long term.

Fast reactions to immediate problems are part of what got us here, and while our goal is to get everyone into the game as soon as we can, we also want to make sure Fresh realms are a long term success as well. We want to be extra sure that the only option is to open a new fresh realm before we do so."- Aggrend

I see you, I hear you. A lot of us are mad for you. There is no reason for the fresh realms to have no solution for their queues.

No u arent actually trapped anywhere. In your original post u said u werent going to do the other options. So lay in the bed u have made for yourself and enjoy the ques

Not how it works. You have access to retail servers and that’s what the sub promises. Besides if y’all only have a week of progress you should just start over on a different server. Get away from the streamers or accept having queues for 6 weeks

2000 log just to follow him around and spam hi youtube or bald
and 2000 log on the opposite faction to grief him as much as they can

guy is a walking server killer

2 Likes

you did not read
you just clicked accept

Yea, you are.correct

Asmon alone adds probably 250-500 people to the server at any time. It’s absolutely insane the following he has. If that value was known and it was 4000 I wouldn’t be shocked haha.

Once he quits the server will be totally fine. Fingers crossed for sure.

They shouldnt have made a new pvp server on each coast, because they would be merging them right after wrath launch.

Suck it up buttercup, I play on the same server. Learn what remote desktop is and use it.

While I can understand the frustration that some people have when it comes to dealing with the queues:

I personally do not agree with this.

I know that dealing with queues sucks for people who don’t see the value in the trade-off of being on a fresh start realm with no transfers, but that there were only 2 fresh start realms; 1 PVP and 1 Normal, and that transfers were not going to be considered for at least 90 days, and then possibly never even implemented was a huge selling point for me personally. And, I’d much rather us just deal with the queue times ourselves than have our fresh start realm suddenly subjected to transfers and the deleterious effects that can have, as we’ve seen since WoW Classic.

I just wanted to voice that I hope we do not get transfers as I do not see them as a positive for server or game health. However, I appreciate that you may have a different opinion and are voicing that. And yeah, queue times suck, and while I’m able to deal with them (I did hit 3+ hour queues most days this week), I understand that some people are feeling fed up with them.

I think advertising this would encourage Blizz to find the “constant login/logout” characters and take action. careful lol

Dude… everyone knows about remote desktop at this day and age, stop trying to feel like you are superior because you know about a two-decade-old technology. That’s not the point at all.

…and besides, if everyone start using remote desktop, queues would be virtually infinite, what about that!?

I haven’t sat a que yet so, don’t know what to tell ya lol

I didn’t sat at a que either, what’s your point?