Fix Reckoning!

I play this game for 1 thing and that is reckoning. It’s been months and you still can’t get it right and this last “fix” has destroyed it entirely. Just make the talent do what it says. #nochanges.

9 Likes

you played this game for an exploit and now you’re upset that it got fixed?

12 Likes

it ain’t fixed dude - it’s broken

meanwhile…

9 Likes

Put on your dress and heal like you’re suppose to.

8 Likes

Blizzard is an indie dev company with limited funding.

Why are gamers so toxic :clown_face:

2 Likes

wow amazing a warrior can pop a 30 min cooldown a 3 min cooldown and a handful of engineering items to “one” shot people.

2 Likes

Watch the vid over and over until you actually see why he is posting it.

I’m sure eventually your pea sized brain can work it out.

10 Likes

You guys have the best support abilities, can still do some great damage on PvP and still complain about a broken mechanic. ZOMG A WARRIOR KILLED SOMEONE HIT KILL ! I’m really glad about that, because they dont have HALF of the abilities that paladins have: it’s kill or be killed. Learn to play your class better.

4 Likes

if you play paladin for ret you won’t be missed anyway lol

4 Likes

I find that ironic coming from a shaman.

1 Like

lmao :violin:

2 Likes

:ok_hand: :wink:

Ironic what ? If you want to say that my class equals yours on the type of support that each offers, in terms of healing paladins are better. If you want to speak about WF, i’m sorry man but i can’t agroo mobs for stacks, i play based on rng.

1 Like

They did “fix” it. Who spams a sit macro and thinks thats how its supposed work lol. It was an exploit.

7 Likes

:violin: :wink:

hey broheim - he is able to have both Slam and Auto-Attack go off on the same swing…

that’s the reason for the video and should not happen in Vanilla/Classic

the entire point of Slam is that is STOPS auto attack from going off

2 Likes

lol /sit + /stand or strafe still works broheim and it was never an exploit

“Normally if you’re sitting down you would not get Reckoning charges from auto-attacks. However, you could gain charges from random NPCs by constantly sitting and standing up due to server lag: mob would try to attack you as your were sitting, so it’d be a forced crit. However, if you stood up just as you were getting hit, the server would see you as if you were standing and get a Reckoning charge.”

Correct but if he hasnt attacked yet wouldnt that mean that at the moment slam finishes his first attack would happen after slam?

watch the video dude…

he shows it multiple times - go to 4:20 mark and watch it - not just the crit montage

I did. It seems like its just working the same way Aim Shot does for hunters. They cast it then as soon as its done they can shoot multi shot and a regular bow shot almost at the same time.

2 Likes