Fix Premades

this post is to say how I want premades back just so i can queue with the friends i made in classic while ranking up. we faced a lot of premades back then and we never just give up we always fought for every game. I like BGs bc we can just get together clown around and have fun dont need to take the game to serious.

You can. You just can’t make the full raid premade because it makes it too hard for others. You can’t have everything. Get over it.

funny how someone says you can’t have everything while blizzard is bending over backwards to help horde queues. should we just say that to the horde crying about their long queues?

So your problem is you are an RP nerd and you think in terms of Horde v alliance in real life, which is laughable and sad. The real life situation is that paying customers (who chose 1 of 2 sides) are feeling lopsided wait times. So when you created those 2 sides, and paying customers wish to play on that side, more than another, that’s ok! It’s a game. You can put things in to alleviate that.
The only problem here is when nerds like you have a real life investment in your faction and feel real hate towards people in the above situation, for playing orcs and wanting to also play battle grounds. As a company, I’d ignore you every time.

Profile hidden.

We’ll just have to take you at your word that you aren’t actually just a bad forum troll.

when did I say anything bad about FvF? I actually said it was a good solution to the queue issue. All im saying here is I want the ability to group with more than 4 other people. I guess you just can’t read.

All they had to do was let premades fight premades and they would have been fine… Not sure why they took this route.

I have proven it multiple times, and WoW armory exists. TBC mounts are under feats of strength since it was 74 years ago

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.