Fix Heroic Throw

Pebble Toss sounds good.

There we go. The forums that will take issue with how wet the water is, or lack thereof, has dubbed heroic throw, pebble toss.

So we can all stop talking about silly non-issues now.

Waiting on Blizzard to rename Heroic Throw to Pebble Toss. Than we shall move on.

I’m pretty sure Heroic Throw wasn’t ever meant to be an ability that would be useful in your rotation. It’s just a ranged pull, meant to replace what we lost when Blizzard took away the ranged-weapon slot.
We’ve come a long way since then, though. I wouldn’t miss it if they deleted it at this point, honestly. Nowadays the only time I think to use it is when I want to snipe a spore on the final Underrot boss to proc a free Victory Rush.

I use Heroic Throw all the time …when I’m Prot. It’s got a big threat multiplier on it that makes it very handy for picking up aggro on stray mobs. As Fury though, yeah, I pretty much only use it when I need to tag something at range. Which comes up often enough it’s on my bars, but not so often I have it in easy reach.

It would be nice to have the Range Slot back, was nice having a decent weapon slotted. The old Throw was okay too mainly due to its quick CD. Heroic Throw replaced it for no reason and acts exactly the same as what Throw was, just a minor damage attack except on a longer CD.

When facing rogue teams, it has saved my team so many times from sap openers too.