Five times in a row because sharding tech

I can’t do my weekly quest, on my mage, because not once, not twice…but five times, the researcher event sharded me into another zone where it is already done.
I can’t do the event because I keep getting transported to a place where its already done.
I CANT DO THE EVENT BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING PHASED TO A PLACE WHERE THE EVENT IS ALREADY DONE!

Hours of time wasted waiting. HOURS now. Too much. You need to fix this. I have submitted two tickets already and I know that thousands of other people are having the same problem.

1 Like

I agree, the phasing sucks really. However, failing 5 times in a row could have been avoided by just simply join a group; at least that’s what I do and It never phases me out while ingroup.

2 Likes

or blizzard can fix their damn game. This is utter nonsense. This patch has been nothing but problems.

And to stop the nonsense responses in advance, no. I can’t join a group. my mage is on proudmoore. 98% alliance. My mage is horde. No joke, I tried that grouping thing already.
I waited two hours and nobody joined.
I just have to keep appealing here and in bug reports hoping that blizzard even knows how to fix this problem.

1 Like

Yes, and in the meantime we have to work around the phasing fiesta because Blizz is a small indie company and it’s going to take them some time to realize they screwed up.

BS, for the awakened events there are tons of groups every time of the day. I’ve never had any issue grouping up to do them.

1 Like

yeah. And the funny thing? Proudmoore, where my mage is, horde side is so empty I can say pretty much anything I want for a solid 8 hours a day and chances are that anybody sees it is virtually nil lol

The group finder is not realm locked.

1 Like

LOLOLOL it might as well be. I don’t know what my mage did in another life or something, but she can’t get in groups or get people to join. its the strangest thing. M+ is a nightmare.
Do people just not like Arcane Mage?

1 Like

Dude the group finder is not even faction locked. Are you sure you are looking through “Custom Games” (it has the word custom in it) when looking for groups for X event???

1 Like

yeah. it really is just my mage. all my other characters get in just fine, usually lol. My mage is just busted or has bad karma or something. Maybe they don’t like female highmountain mages?

I would never reject a mage, let alone a tauren mage. I would 1000% decline Paladins however.

1 Like

Did we just become acquaintances?

1 Like