Five nights at Freddy movie

How was it in your own words and experience?

For me personally it was entertaining and fun and kinda creepy but not as scary as to say conjuring but hey it’s for entry level horror goers since the movie is PG13.

I thought it was really cute.

Had a good laugh when the credits hit. For those that know. Yes I sang along. Oh cmon any fnaf fan knows THAT song

I was not expecting to have big emotions during it. The protags are so sweet.

One kill surprised me because I just wasn’t expecting it. Sure its still tame since hey , pg13. But still surprised me lol

It’s still sad to see those kids being manipulated to do evil deeds when they are in nature friendly kids.

Yeah. But goddangit it was so cute to just seeing them play with Abby.

I let out such a loud aww at Abby giving Bonnie the drawing of a heart. Seeing the dead kids just get to be kids again felt so good after all these years.

I’d say its a great entry horror thing for a kid. Since pretty much the games were like that for a lot of kids.

Ngl I would have liked a smidge more violence. Buuuuut its a pg 13 flick and the games weren’t really gorey to begin with so of course the movie isn’t going to be that kinda horror.

The suit actors and the puppeteers did so freaking good. But I knew the robots would look great hearing it was Jim Henson’s team working on them. Well they’re a mix of suit and animatronic depending on the shot. I love geeking out about that stuff

The only character I didn’t like was the antagonist that was the aunt. But that’s okay because you’re supposed to not like her. ( Props to her actress, she nailed that type of character really well )

The aunt was mean. And I am glad that the actress make me hate her character.

Haha yeah. Its one of those times where you go “man your character was so annoying. YOU DID AMAZING”

The fun part is they’re gonna make bank with this movie so we’ll get more. That’ll be fun for Universals Halloween Horror Nights. Maybe it can be a maze attraction

I saw it twice yesterday. First time wasn’t so good because I’m deaf IRL and their caption device were messed up bad that I couldn’t enjoy since I couldn’t understand what they were saying. So, I got ticket refunded and went home. I remembered that Peacock streaming have it too so I put it on and watched it. All I can say is that I REALLY love that movie! It was so good and I love what they have done with Fazbear restuarant. And the casting is marvelous. :smile:

1 Like

I was not expecting the movie to make me care about Mike and Abby. I was just there for the cool animatronics. A lot of video game movies do a bad job at getting me to care about the protags. But dangit this movie made me care lol.

And yeah Peacock is fun because you get to pause and look for easter eggs. Probably one of the reasons they put it up there to begin with.

Abby and the ghost kids were fun to watch because they were playful and friendly and being kids.

Yeah. After all the years of the games, and the wait itself for the movie. It just felt nice to see them be kids. If even for a moment.

Golden Freddy tho. Yeah you can see why all the other animatronics call him “The one you should not have killed.”