Five New WoW Classic Realms are Now Open -- Updated 5:20 p.m. PDT August 26

Just look at the subscription fluctuation from MoP to BFA. People would show up for a few months then quite immediately when they took to long to get drops or eventually got everything done once Blizz made things so much easier. They went from an expansion every 2 years to 1 every year. Why do you think that happened? Because people wanted everything now and didn’t want to work for it. Why do you think Benthic gear was developed. It totally made it so much easier for players to just and grind and earn gear equal to raiding and mythic dungeons. In my opinion, the game is about the experience across the world but when it comes to the serious gear, you run dungeons and raids for it. That has always been the culture and brought out the best players in my experience. Aside from pvping, it’s about earning your gear in dungeons or huge epic chain quests. This 1 month benthic epic grind is another way for babies to get their gear without earning it.

OCEANIC PVP NAO pls

5 Likes

Getting World Server Down messages for well over 1hr! whats the deal.

2 Likes

My screen on Krom loads up to ~90% and freezes for a couple minutes before d/c due to “unavailable server”

i cant wait to do an epic 24hour alterac valley LOL

more EST PVP servers please

1 Like

Kromkrush only 5k queue. every other server 2-4 hour 20k+ queue. insane

Doesnt matter how many they bring up if you cant actually connect to them :frowning:

1 Like

The 24 hour que times are the only epic thing so far.

1 Like

This is ridiculous… How many times did they need to be told we NEEDED more servers. “You think you do, but you don’t.” No, we knew we did and we still do, so spin up servers!

3 Likes

Q times don’t matter at all right now. Theres plenty of people past the Q times who have been waiting an hour and a half looking at “World Server Down”. Don’t add more servers if they aren’t going to work.

2 Likes

20k I more like 24+ hours.

Wahoo only 515mins till i get to play LAWL wtf BLIZ OPEN A FEW MORE SERVERS ON OCEANIC YA TOOLS!!!

2 Likes

Plan for months, down to weeks, organize a party of close friends, take the day off work… expecting the world open to actually be open…

Meanwhile Blizzard since 2004, can’t figure out how to start a new server without “World Server is Down”.

Tell me again, why did I resub and reserve my names?

1 Like

Exactly, this!

My brother is playing right meow on Krom but I’ve been getting “World Server Down” message for an hour. We might have taken #nochanges too far, I didn’t need a launch disaster to feel nostalgic about classic.

4 Likes

Still experiencing world server down on the new pvp east server. Others have got in, while some haven’t.

IM dying to get my fix on good old barrens chat LOL

1 Like

My queue position keeps going up…

to give them an idea how many to expect. but clearly that was not enough. over 1M watching on twitch.

1 Like