Five New WoW Classic Realms are Now Open -- Updated 5:20 p.m. PDT August 26

Amazing that it toke you to the day of launch that you finally think umm maybe we need a few more… LOL might want to look to implement some learning from past launch’s. I hear PROCESSES within a company help you be more effective.

1 Like

Pretty disappointed Blizz refused to prepare for this launch by not releasing servers before today.

Anyone know que on Kirtonos PvP Eastern? I don’t want to leave Skeram que to check

Can we get some oceanic pvp servers. We have one server. The q time is an entire day.

based on the Reddit survey the total realms available should have doubled 5 hours before launch.

Check the new Blizzard post, I think they added one.

Kritonos now at 5k Q. Yeah, I’m not realm hopping anymore. I’ll wait for next week.

HEY @BLIZZARD! WHY IS THAT THE QUE ON WHITEMANE IS JUMPING FROM 5608 BACK UP TO 5611 to 5606!? SOMEONE PEOPLE ABLE TO JUMP QUE HEWHEWHEWHEWH?

Hang in there, Blizz team. I know you are getting a lot of reactions from people who are frustrated and take it for granted. Bottom line, way more stable than vanilla launch was. Keep up the good work and I have faith you guys will get this stable shortly. All that said, you guys really should own the miss on the desire for legacy realms once the dust settles. I can ONLY imagine what your CFO is seeing on the sub reports each day, ha ha.

GL and HF you guys.

1 Like

ok blizz stop takin the piss our only 1 pvp server on oceanic is full when are you going to let the other 55050 peeps in front of me join that should tell u we need another fkn pvp server on oceanic :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Unfortunately, you guys waited too long to add these servers. My guildmates and friends have already committed to a server, some of them are playing, most of them not. As much as I’d love to get out of this 20k queue, it’s too late for us to change servers. We’re pretty disappointed in how this has been handled. How was it not obvious how much of a trainwreck this would be given the number of client downloads and characters made, all funneled into just 14 servers?

4 Likes

adding new servers doesn’t help me as I want to play with my friends that’s why you had the name reservation right ? if I play on a low pop server will I get a free transfer back to my friends or will I have to pay ?

1 Like

G’day mate.

Eastern RPPVP WHEN?

3 Likes

I think a new RP PVP east NA would be really good…grobb’s queues are horrible now. I think there are enough people to warrant another one even if it has to be merged later

4 Likes

How are queues for Kruinnaxx and Rattlegore now?

You know why blizzard opened up these 5 other servers right? To make everyone jump to them so they can get that transfer money once the hype dies down! Lol

Blizzard you are one bad a$$ greedy pig! Lol

I will log in next week!

1 Like

So why do medium population servers have a 12k + queue??

1 Like

totally fine with that, ill pay a few bucks in 3 months.

this wait time is horrendous… i’ve been in queue since before launch… thanks for totally underestimating…