Fist of Justice Hotfix

Fun detected!!! Launch the anti fun police!

Absolutely cannot wait to see how much they screw up covenant powers and players by finding “bugs” after people have already chosen a certain path.

3 Likes

Thanks for “finding” this “bug” right after taking all our echos, funny how BOTH IT lvls come and go and then this is announced. Should allow sell back honestly.

4 Likes

I saw a few vids of a bear tank one shot swiping folks for 650 - 700 k hit haha.

Corruptions are hilariously broken in pvp

So fix pvp don’t just blanket nerf everyone days after we all spent tons of echos on this, it’s BS

Please do not let this “fix” break the way fire mages work. It would make A LOT of people very upset to get their spec nerfed after farming all the gear to make it work.

2 Likes

hey blizzard you dropped this

:clown_face:

2 Likes

They need to allow us a refund, the way this has gone down is disgusting!

1 Like

Foresight is a beautiful thing

First i get screwed on echoes because my main wasn’t missing any essences that my alts have, now you’re nerfing the thing I spammed visions for to create the most fun build I’ve had since 8.3 launched.

TD is garbage. It’s completely uninspired design (big wave of damage randomly goes out). I’m not going back to TD. PoE time.

1 Like

Please do not go through this change. This affects a lot more than one talent for paladins.

If that interaction is broken, target fix that instead of nerfing the entire interaction.

1 Like

I feel like a better change is just having it not work the CC rather then change how a lot of classes us it now for healing.

1 Like

Does this only affect crowd control stuff? If no, it should only affect crowd control stuff. To fix pvp, you are nerfing entire specs ’ dps (Such as fire mages) in all areas. You are killing an interaction that has existed for a while.

Please at least delay it until next reset if it’s gonna have such an impact

Please don’t insultingly call this a “bug fix.” This is a change to an interaction that has been in BfA for almost a year now, with the Fire Mage’s Hyperthread Wristwraps + Memory of Lucid Dreams combo. And maybe longer even, that’s just what first comes to my mind.

I’m not sure why you’ve decided a niche PvP interplay is the reason the entire positive feedback interaction has to be thrown out, but if that’s the case, call it what it is - a nerf, and one you are implementing after many people have dumped all their available echoes into IT corruption effects.

3 Likes

Why do you be upfront with people instead of wasting out f-ing time. No way you just “found” this. Bs it works the same as hasted CDR which has been a thing for a long time. Now this is a “bug” right after we spent echos.

Thanks again blizz A+ job

Will this include Visions of Perfection and Memory of Lucid Dreams?

Just tweeted by Game Director.

1 Like

Yeah, I think my biggest problem with it is them framing it as a “bug”. If they came out straight and said “Hey, we messed up and think this is an overpowered combination and didn’t expect this” I would be much happier. But propaganda-ing it as a “bug” is disingenuous, as it has been around for a LONG time, as you stated.

1 Like

Am Paladin.
Knew about IT stacking.
Knew it would get nerfed.
Bought Expediant.

Feelsgoodman

2 Likes

Umm, what about the specs that are now built on that, and that dropped all of their visions on echoes and all of their echoes on this suddenly-useless corruption?

Time to offer refunds. On echoes, the game, or both.

Just remove corruption in PVP already. Stop making people lose their echoes from “bug” fixes.

1 Like