Fist of Justice Hotfix

I’m fine with huge power gains at the end of the xpac and well after competitive raiding is over. But man the fall come 9.0 is going to be a doozy!

Nothing wrong with Fist spam and stunning repeatedly. The more stuff that is fun and OP the more balanced it is. Just gives you more options.

Broken design can not be fix by fixing the code.

Yeah nice job breaking the game blizzard, after playing against a hpal in 2s literally hojing me 4 times in 15 seconds I told my friend that “yeah it’s gonna get fixed tomorrow don’t worry”. Now here we go again huh? guess I need to start gearing up my hpal now. Nice.

How about you get more than 2k rating or something after playing years of PVP then start considering this as “fun and OP” and “balanced”? This is so retarded that it’s even tilting to read.

If everything is broken then that is in fact balanced and usually is very fast and fun. Everyone wants to play broken specs. The more there are the more balanced it is while also maintaining the fun.

Make sense…good

What is the point in getting more than 2k rating. There isn’t one. It doesn’t give me awesome gear or any reason to push rating in Arena. So why bother with a system that has no rewards. I can just do PvE get the BiS gear then PvP and have fun owning it up. With that said I hope they make PvP gear important again because that will increase Arena participation because right now rating is meaningless.

PS - Classic forum poster thinking rating matters and trying to attack the player instead of the point. That isn’t even good trolling. Try again.

I should hope this reveals how fundamentally classes get broken when they rely on Borrowed Power.

I secretly know better than having that lesson learned.

1 Like

oh lmao, then please un-nerf GW, since you dont want to nerf mages/destros/palas it’s a joke going against 'em in pvp

The solution is to not allow any more than 3 pieces with the same corrupted effects to be equipped at the same time. Then we have more interesting builds for PVE and PVP. This way players can’t stack verse, twilight, mindflay, haste, etc. The game balances itself. Stacking the same type of corruption effect is over powered, but balancing them by wearing different effects actually makes sense.

“Rating is meaningless”
Sure, lol. How about admitting the fact that you just don’t have the skill to play?
“Why bother with a system that has no rewards”
Just admit you’re bad please, a weekly 475 even 470 corruption gives you basically double chance of getting valuable corruption throughout the entire season, what you are saying doesn’t make any sense and is simply trying to cover the fact that you have no skills to get any rating.
"If everything is broken then that is in fact balanced’
No it is not, everything is “broken” doesn’t mean they are balanced. There are a lot beyond that.
“Everyone wants to play broken specs”
Sure, because BFA doesn’t allow you to play 60% of the specs to get even glad, it’s not players’ fault, it’s blizzard’s. No expansion had ever worked like that before.
“I can just do PVE get the BiS gear then PVP”
How about, eh, killing 1 mythic boss in entire BFA season before saying that?
Finally, I’m not “attack the player instead of the point”, I’m simply pointing out the fact that if you have like no PVP experience you shouldn’t be talking about how balancing should work. You clearly has no game experience.

To be clear rating wasn’t meaningless in the old expansions. There was a point to getting rating which was to attain awesome PvP gear. It would be great if rating meant something again. In SL it appears it won’t though so we can expect Arena participation to continue to be extremely low.

The rewards in PvE are infinitely better. That isn’t even a discussion. They are better and quicker. Two important factors when gearing up. Not only that you can actually target BiS gear. Again that makes Arena pointless to participate in when gearing is like that. Arena as it is now is a waste of the players time which is why people don’t do it.

Yes it is. Most people will agree that Wrath gave us the best PvP and there was a lot of broken stuff. The fact is if there are many broken builds and comps instead of 2 or 3 its balanced. Not only that players have fun when they can play multiple broken builds or comps. There is diversity when everything is really strong.

You are simply pointing out you are yet a another forum poster with small mind because you rather try to research the players armory instead of the topic. You want to just troll post and attack players instead of discuss the game. That is the card you are playing and you have played it several times. So you offer no value to the discussion.

You proved no points in your ramble.

After reading this entire crap I’m pretty sure you haven’t played and understood BFA (even though I hate BFA) for a tiny bit. Well honestly I don’t even think you understood any other expansions’ PVP as well. No point continuing this conversation. Just live in your 1.6k cr world, that’s better for everyone.
Honestly EVERY single point you stated comes out of 0 proof and showed complete ignorance, it’s just funny. “People play PVP simply for the gear, if gear isn’t good rating is meaningless” “Rewards in PVE is infinitely better this patch(free 470/475 corruption and azerite each week is useless btw)” “everyone is really strong=everything is broken” “game experience and skill doesn’t matter when it comes to discussions”. Well, whatever. Pepega I’m living in my world Pepega

You should remove the corruption rotation if you’re done nerfing things (or even if you aren’t) so we can all buy what we want when we want. If it’s fine for some people to stack IT/vers/haste/TD/etc it’s fine for everyone and you shouldn’t have to stockpile and wait for the right rotation and then wait another month for it to be up again if you didn’t have enough echoes to get it that time.

Particularly given there are only 6 months left in the year and unless you’re going to announce a delay, SL is coming out this year.