Fishing rewards - Tentacled Hat and Hightfish Cap

Hello,

I’m fishing in my WoD Garrison and I keep finding the items Tentacled Hat and Hightfish Cap. Both items have the text “You haven’t collected this appearance” but they are Soulbound and when I put them on it docent change the text, nor are they added to my transmog library. Also, I cannot add either item to my Fishing Journal. Am I going something wrong?

Thanks,

You would not be able to add them as Fishing equipment due to them having a 7-day duration before they disappear.

6 Likes

Also, I have never been able to get them to add an appearance either – despite being marked as Cosmetic with a /use function. I think it is just a side effect of them being labeled as Cosmetic (i.e., a wearable item without stats).

1 Like

It’s because they have a duration of only 7 days. If they had no time limit, they would add.

2 Likes

I guess we can chalk it up as an error or oversight then that it even has the message about adding it to our collection then?

1 Like

It is a little confusing but from everything I’ve been able to find it does appear that the limited duration is what prevents it from adding to your collection. I don’t know if the message that you can add it would be considered a bug or not.

It wouldn’t hurt to put in a bug report just so our QA team can double-check.

10 Likes

Thank you, I’ll put in an in-game report.

1 Like