Fishing/Cooking in Classic - Who's Excited!?

I too have been making spreadsheets. Some days I get more giddy to update them than to play some of my other games.

Right there with ya!

1 Like

I’m not prepared ill wing it.

I’d prefer not to do fishing and cooking but given the community’s obsession with consumables I think I’ll be forced to use them during raids and don’t want to be buying them.

I haven’t been doing spread sheets or anything like that. I have forgotten where a lot of stuff has come from. Half the fun (for me anyways) is finding a new recipes or being reminded of where all the different ones are located. Collecting all of (or at least trying to) the recipes has always been one of my favorite parts of the game.

I have been spending a lot of time on the talent calculator websites trying to figure out how I want to distribute my points though. I am not expecting to be optimal, or wanting to be for that matter. it has just been a lot of fun messing around with them.

I can’t post a link here. But if you have a look in Google, and type in Els Anglin Reborn, it’ll take you to a similar-than-the-original URL with “reborn” included, and the front page allows you to choose which game client version you want.

There’s Classic, TBC and WotLK (are they planning ahead I wonder?) :slight_smile:

I always had my fishing and cooking leveled up. Mostly because I was usually a hunter and needed food (raw was okay) for my pet. When I didn’t want to go anywhere, I’d just do the daily fishing and cooking quests in Stormwind or Orgrimmar. A few coppers or silver for the trash, some actual food at low levels, and a skill point every day!

yawn… 10 characters

Fishing? You mean the profession that has a 95% failure rate on each cast no matter how good you think you are?