Fishing Artifact 2.0

The Legion Artifact and its triats were great and I feel got people who wanted it to want to work to progress it to get the triats like letting your charector have water walking while the pole is equipped or swim like a fish. But I would like to see a kind of Fishing Artifact 2.0 where it still had the water walking, breathing under water and fast swimming while equipped. I just think the second versions traits should take into consideration being able to fish in all the other expansions like fishing up all the fish in all the Vanilla Pools or in all the TBC pools and so on. Maybe even add a Fishing Pole slot on our charector screen to allow those who have gone out and get it to show it off instead of having to swap between there weapons and the Fishing Pole.

There could even be traits on the fishing Pole that gave Cooking and Arcehlogy a perk as well. Like Faster Cooking chance or for the recipe to proc twice for Cooking. plus for Arcehology maybe give more fragements or keystones to drop.

1 Like

I loved this fishing pole… the swim speed alone made it worth of making a macro so I can switch to get out of combat

i enjoyed the legion pole, but have to also note that there is VERY little water in shadowlands for similar effects, the legion pole does still work in previous xpacs for what that is still worth.

I would settle for the current artifact fishing pole being transmoggable. And it would be nice if the Legion-specific (wasted) talent tree got generalized a bit. But mostly the transmog.

thats what my 2.0 Fishing Artifact would be, a more generalized version of the legion one allowing it to benefit every new expansion.