Fishing and enchanting?

Can I make ok money with them? I don’t really like having a job in a game but I’ve spent probably over $300 on tokens throughout the past year, I have a lot of toons and would just buy them expensive starting gear.

The enchanting is for disenchanting the random gear and stuff I get.

1 Like

This late in the expansion, you might be better off just selling the gear than DEing.
Fishing is a great way to make gold if you go for the right fish, but it is mind numbing boring.

1 Like

Ok thanks I love fishing while I’m queued for something or just randomly.

1 Like

If you want to go the enchanting route, I recommend getting tailoring also.
Cloth is easy to get to level the tailoring and you can DE everything you make to level the enchanting.

1 Like

I was only going enchanting because of disenchant. I’ll get something else if that’s not any money.

1 Like

The (next) time to make gold will be the new patch 9.2 with all of its new materials. Fishing will have Precursor Placoderm and mining and herbing will have new stuff which, I assume, will be in demand much like in a new expansion.
This is on the PTR right now, so kind of awaiting the news on what is what; but that is what I’d anticipate.

1 Like

Ok awesome I figured I missed my opportunity to make gold since I’ve been buying tokens since the release.