Fish Felreed Stuck on my Farm, Cant upgrade farm!

Ok i got the quest where you go speak to Fish felreed (halfhill area in MOP xpac). She gave me a quest to collect some wood that was in the water, also had to kill mean crabs to get to the wood lol!

I got the wood, turned in the quest, flew back to my farm and there she was working hard to clear some debris and or build something. Also my 15 minute timer appeared saying upgrading the farm or whatever it says!

I flew around half hill, herbed some, picked up some dirt mounds etc. When i saw my timer was done i flew back to my farm and the timer reset to 15 min and Fish was still there!

For a bit over an hour last night i tried everything to get this quest to progress. I disabled ad ons, i sat in the inn at half hill in stead of flying about, i sat in the shack on the farm, i relogged, restarted… i gave up! No matter what i have tried i can not get Fish felreed to finish her job!

So today i head back to the farm… Fish is still there! I waited again for the timer to get to 0 (i did dailys so i wasnt just sitting) flew back and AGAIN… I CANT GET RID OF FISH!!!

I was however able to get the rep for the tillers and do the next leg of the quest and get Farmer Fungs Vote (the 3 cabbage quest and roundup those buffalos or whatever)! I was hoping that would knock Fish out of there… NOPE! Timer reset.

I am now logged off. I submitted a ticket last night and (today got an answer) that they could not help and said to submit bug report… So here i am with this issue…

Please HELP!

*I just tried the repair function for wow. it did its scan and did a fix! i logged on the game and waited for the timer AGAIN… Fish has not left the building and the timer is back to 15 min again!

• New Edit * I just submitted it as a bug through the in-game ticket thingy. And marked my original ticket as unresolved. As i have no idea what else to do!
1 Like

I have submitted this bug also on 3 toons. Fish is stuck on 2 & the Mossy Boulder is stuck on another. I don’t know what else to do either.

2 Likes

Todays Update. (since i was told there may not be enough folks with the issue or enough data to solve the issue)

Went to half hill… as soon as i stepped foot on my farm the timer for FISH started again! So i went to do the dailies for the tillers. I was able to Proc the Quest for Nana’s Vote, and complete it ( i had the witch berries ready to roll) and got Nana to come down and give me and Yoon her vote!

By this time my timer had finished and i was still seeing Fish…so i flew off a bit, then went back and the timer AGAIN reset and Fish is still super busy on my farm! I am unable to purchase the insecticide box thing off Gina Mudclaw because Fish wont finish her job and leave!

Anyhow once the timer reset (im so totally frustrated about this right now) i flew around the farm…found the Lost Dog quest. I went and got him so tasty meats turned it in and now have Lost Dog on my farm! ( i suppose he is Found Dog now lol)

I have 2 minutes on my timer… So i cant get the 4 extra garden slots or the insect box until fish goes away. It seems though her being there is no effecting my ability to proc the next quests in the chain so far!

Rep wise after doing todays quests for tillers i am sitting at 13718 rep out of 21000 for exalted!

BTW I am having this issue with my Kul tiran Hunter On the realm of Nesingwary alliance of course.

Timers up and Fish has yet to leave… timer back at 15 min.

1 Like

Same. I’m currently experiencing farm issues too. For me specifically, I’m waiting on the mossy boulder to be removed on five separate characters (leveled their rep. simultaneously). The 15 minute timer finishes to no avail, followed by a reset on the timer. I submitted a ticket. Hoping for some resolution soon.

2 Likes

Same here.stuck on weeds and wagon timer just resets nothjing happens.i subbed a ticket tonight we shall see.

2 Likes

Confirmed - This is happening on both the quest for FIsh Felreed to clear the wagon on one character (my fiancee’s toon), and Hahoan Mudclaw and Thunder to clear the Mossy Bolder on another character. I have 4 other toons that never had a problem with this completing. The NPCs have been stuck on both farms for going on 5 days now with the timer continually resetting to 15 minutes after it winds down to 0.

I submitted a ticket yesterday, but I think Blizz is currently fighting bigger fires. What’s 20 Mogu Pumpkins among friends?

2 Likes

Same here. Doing the mossy boulder farm upgrade with Haohan and it just keeps repeating for almost 3 days now. I’ve submitted a ticket and 3 bug reports and Blizz sent the link for wowhead thinking that I was stuck. Not to mention that the patch has also ruined my graphics and everything is choppy now unless I run at a crap resolution. I can’t plant anything anyways so I guess I don’t need to see the farm properly anyways.

1 Like

Atleast I am NOT alone in this issue! Gonna go back to my farm today and tomorrow. I am kind of curious if i can get the quest for the mossy boulder while Fish is there?

Anyhow i will just Update This reply with whatever happens on my farm today!

• Ok i went to Half Hill and YES Fish is still there working mighty hard! Also restarted the time upon my arrival! So i went to do the dailies (tillers) and Fish Had 1 daily to give me (even though she is on my farm) ! She wanted me to kill The Kunzen Legend Chief!

Did all todays dailies but could not turn in The Kunzen Legend Chief! On my map is shows the question mark where FISH Should Be but i guess since she is so busy on my farm she wont accept anything from me. Not even those trinkets digged up from dirt patches! Apparently i do not meet the requirements for that!

Oh incase there is any question on the matter of Where is Fish or Where should she be… I cant find her in her normal spot down by the water since she is stuck on my farm. And even though she had a quest, i got it from her in my actual farm plot and couldnt turn it in!

Well Thats a wrap on todays farm misadventures with Fish!

Todays Farming News!

So i am now exalted with the Tillers! I have procced the final Quests! So i finished them which lead to the final quest to ask Hoahan to remove the boulder!

As you can see i now have Fish And The big Lizard Removing the Boulder… On my farm! Waiting to see what happens when the timers run out…

My timers expired and reset! I guess im stuck with Fish and Now Haohan! :expressionless:

Below you can see two blueish question marks… those are my poor Stuck hardWorking Buddies… Fish and Haohan

Me, my friend, and several others on the forum are having this bug, was working a few days ago :frowning:

1 Like

Same here Serenity. My ticket time has gone from 24hrs to 2 days to 1 day & 7hrs now. I swear Fish & Haohan are getting paid by the hour…

1 Like

I’ve been experiencing the same, been trying to clear that first patch of weeds for several hours now. Looks like I picked the wrong time to get back to my farm.

1 Like

Is the Farm still broken for you guys/gals?

I was hoping really hoping my farms would work today but they are currently still STUCK in Upgrade mode!

This morning before maintenence, i tried to do the - Listen to the 3 reports Quests - apperently those are broke to. It just ported my Vulpera to the Zone but without the npc’s and i couldnt do the quest!

Also My Vulperas Farm Has Gai Lan stuck doing his upgrading since last night! See below… that Panda is the one

2 Likes

Mine are still the same also. The response I received from a GM as to watch the forums/post on the forums & submit a bug report. I shall be submitting reports daily on each toon. I copied this thread to the GM in my reply.

1 Like

yeah thats pretty much all we can do. but as far as i can tell everything went haywire right on the day 8.3 went live!

My KT opened up the first set of plots jan 12th so going by that date i started pandaria at that time and most likely had the 2nd set of 4 plots open before Jan 14th. My orginal ticket to CS was made on Jan 15th, and then on Jan 16th i made this thread!

I also submitted a bug report for the broken quest in pandaria dealing with the scouts reports!

Yep, still a problem here too. I haven’t had any daily quest problems so I’m still building rep, it’s nice I can do that at least. But my farm is not any closer to being cleared out. I’m wondering if I’ll be ready for all three extra plots before this is fixed lmao. I’m a little afraid that Gai Lan is going to work himself to death.

I did submit a bug report as well, and I’ve seen a few threads here about this, so hopefully we’ll see a solution soon? :frowning:

1 Like

Yep, my wife is having the same issue with her Dwarf Hunter on Balnazzar. Gai Lan keeps spraying the weeds. When the timer runs out, the buff goes away and he keeps spraying. She leaves the area and returns and he’s still there with the timer back to 15 min. Blizz, similar bugs have been around for years. This is inexcusable. Do you test new content to make sure it doesn’t break old content? Geez!

Edit: Just noticed it grabbed my Classic toon lol

1 Like

I have both Fish Fellreed and Haohan Mudclaw furiously working away at removing the two obstacles. This has happened now for both of them. Fish has been working a little over a week. Haohan has been working all day. Seriously fix this bug. Its ridiculous.

1 Like

Same issue here with the wagon. Make sure to submit a bug report so they can look at your data! I finally got a response to my ticket that a number of people have ran into this and they are looking into it. Hopefully they will figure out a fix fairly soon as it is bugged at every level of expansion of the farm.

2 Likes