First Video of War Within Hunter Gameplay footage and Hero Talents

Here is the first video I’ve seen of Hunter gameplay. Dark Ranger seems ok, Pack Leader visually is lacking and hard to tell, Sentinel seems strong with house fast it stacks. Well have to wait until some hunter PvP players get their hands on it.

youtube com/watch?v=vgLErBrsk5M

just add the dot between youtube and com

1 Like

Sentinel will be nerfed 100%. Especially how much it can do as MM Hunter.

“Strong” means nothing if its alpha and its relating to damage numbers. Honestly if its too strong in alpha that is normally a bad thing because it just means it will be nerfed before release.

1 Like

Man Dark Ranger fans got the short end of the stick… only thing they get is 1 black arrow every 30 sec, doesnt feel very dark rangery at all. Sentinel got cool visuals tho

3 Likes

Pack Lead has absolutely the most lackluster visuals. Vicious Hunt special animation is raising an arm? The indication that anything is happening is watching cooldown windows. The designers are just completely uninspired and not even trying at this point.

7 Likes

Just as much of a letdown as I was worried it would be. Tuning aside, I still like Sentinel more than the others and I did not expect that to be the case when they announced the names of the hero talent trees.

Dark Ranger and Sentinel are interesting that they have unique visual identities. Dark Ranger has shadow effects and Sentinel has its aura. However, watching Pack Leader just looks identical to what I see in the game now, there’s no identity that I am playing it.

1 Like

The only visual I think is the large roar that occurs on the proc. Overall not much flavor to the ability though. Especially compared to DK, Paladin, etc

An audio proc? Like that’s not going to get grating on anyone’s ears.

Yeah, it also has a visual though cause of how “loud” you are. Other classes are getting updated animations so well see as it develops