First time through Shadowlands, Anything I should know?

For anyone playing at home I found another that must be tamed from a specific 1 time quest:

Clefthoof is always best as a tanking pet and I would have never soloed TC without one….but they are just to darn big for me.

I found the Korthia Shardhides to be nearly as good and I really like the way they look too!

The irony is you’re doing the very thing you’re supposedly whining about… these forums never cease to amaze.

1 Like

Oh hey, the “No, you!”-guy is back. Looks like he still isnt able to come up with any reasonable argument and just keeps on repeating the same baseless drivel like a broken record.

most ironic post on here yet.

1 Like

Nice jestering. Not to be taken seriously as usual, of course.

Cute. Your coping again. About as delusional as a certain person I know.

1 Like

What I posted is pretty straight forward. Maybe you can find a toddler to run you through it?

Please, by all means, just try and explain your thought process here. I know there is none, but please try.

Our Metroid here constantly cries about people derailing MSV threads into a discussion about RSV. Now in this thread, which doesnt even have to do with either design variety of SV, he introduces his troll campaign. This had nothing to do with SV, it was a player looking for legit advise with a reasonable question and he uses it as platform to troll, which made me point out the hypocrisy.
And then, after the discussion had already moved on again and was back on track, you come in here again spouting this nonsense. Now please explain how you want to criticise my post while ignoring that the trolling initiative was coming from Metroid and the pointless restart of the argument came from you. If you would actually be mad about my post just because of the nature of the post, you should be even more mad about Metroid’s. Ofc you arent, because you agree with him on certain topics, so you just alter your believes as the situation demands.

I mean, i know you wont be able to reason your arguments and you will just dodge and ramble, but pointing out your lack of arguments should be done every now and then. You have no way to argue against me and so your posts, as usual, can be boiled down to: “No, you!”

Please point out to me which part of his first post says anything at all about SV,

which you replied to,

You were actually the one to post something toxic and related to SV, which makes you a hypocrite.

1 Like

Oh, so you just didnt understand what the post is about, thats all it is.
Man, Metroid will be mad when he hears that his self-refential “jokes” dont even land. I can excuse that, you simply dont know any better.

But then again, youre pretty invested, youve posted on 3 different characters here, so its more likely that you do understand, but youre just playing dumb. Very convincingly, if i may add. Whichever it is, that is an issue on your end, that you need to figure out.

You appear to have missed this… We’ll all keep waiting.

Gromgarr starting fights in another thread

On topic another good Clefthoof is the Drakkari Rhino from Wrath. It’s the only one that growls on you when click it.

I love fire through so I run Faultline and other pets that are on fire

2 Likes

You don’t know the back-history of the “Gromits” remark, I guess.

2 Likes

Why anyone responds to lvl 10 characters who have admitted the content they do is “questing” is beyond me.

1 Like

LOL? WHEN?

Oh no, I like toad pets, the horror.

This is what delusions are made of.

Dude why are you so mad? Is it because I called you a smurf account for Bepples?

Whos Metroid? That names in the past, kinda like where you like residing.

I think you are the only one mad. You just spurged out

Being salty on an online forum for a 17 year old video game doesnt mean you have the winning ticket here. Just means you are the winner when it comes to being the biggest crybaby, so i mean, you can keep that gold medal mate.

Def Bepples smurf account confirmed. Nobody copes this hard.

I AM SO MAD.

Hai Bepples. Missed you little buddy

This is some deep hunter pet lore indeed… or seems everything has to be about bepples ego. Maybe I just enjoy using my Gromit pet since I like how tiny he is?

Do it for the vine

All? Look around, everyone understands but you. I even gave you a hint, but i wont spoil this for you, you need to do this yourself. Im certain you can do it!

Metroid: Good jestering!

When would that have happened? Or are you talking about the moose?
Well, since i did play SV on a few rekills this and last week, i can say that im probably the most proficient SV pve-wise in this forum, which could be considered quite ironic. :smiley:

Most normal people, like me, don’t spend my every waking moment on these forums. So if that comment was used in some post at some point regarding SV, the only ones who really know are the three or four of you who spend your waking lives here. Therefore the majority of people who come here wouldn’t get the reference.

So you bringing it up actually highlights the very thing you’re whining about. It’s okay you want to try and pretend you’re some kind of intellectual. Your logic pattern is that of a toddler.

1 Like

Your bad

Good Jestering!

DESTRUCTION

If you understand, its the trolling that he complains about.
If you dont understand, its still trolling since its a pretty bad answer to a legit question.

But yeah, cry about the person pointing it out, not the one actually commiting the trolling. :smiley: