First time through Shadowlands, Anything I should know?

Hi all, This is my first time through shadowlands. I was wondering if there was anything I needed to do. IE I want to get the ALL the pets from 1 time only quests. I know I need this tame.

Is there anything else I should keep an eye out for?
Edited for clarity

Gromits. You can thank me later mate

2 Likes

Toxik: “Those RSVler bump into every thread for no reason!”
Also Toxik: this

2 Likes

Not the same thing. Also he asked a question.

Right, its different. We at least have a design we wish to return. Your answer is pure trolling.
Almost any thread that includes an SV discussion also has a question at the beginning, so thats not really a good argument.

1 Like

Move on. Its dead. She doesnt love you anymore. Its just trolling to bring up the same whining crap every other day because you didnt get your way half a decade ago.

Well, you lost your right to cry about discussions since you are now bringing your troll campaign even into threads that have nothing to do with SV, not even the melee kind.

He asked a question as a hunter and I said gromits since I actually like them. The only one trolling and crying here per usual is you so far. Give it time till the others show up.

1 Like

Riiiight. This must be one of your joke posts again. Great one. Not to be taken seriously ofc.

I am literally using one now lmfao

I’d appreciate proper answer thank you. . Also FYI i’ll probably tame one but there is none that are rare.

1 Like

Faultline is a pretty good tame. It’s from mythic Beastlord Darmac in Blackrock Foundry but you have to not kill the boss too early (dismiss pet, take off weapon, and punch the boss to be sure). IIRC it spawns at ~40% HP. Faultline is a Clefthoof which is the best pet for solo content because they have 2 defensive abilities and they are Ferocity which are the best solo content tanks due to their leech. Faultline looks great too.

Thok is another good one (Siege of Orgrimmar boss) for looks and fits well with Faultline but it’s not as good at tanking.

You can also do a quest chain to get Hati, a Spirit Beast from Legion that looks like a lightning wolf.

Thanks :slight_smile: I have them already I have been playing Retail for a while just got shadowlands.
I’ve seen there is at least 2 tames you can only do once (unless you party sync with someone who hasnt done the quest) I’m worried I’ll miss a vital tame.

Well the thing about rare pets, when everyone else has them they aren’t really rare anymore.

Zelnithop - NPC | Petopia - Hunter Pets in the World of Warcraft (wow-petopia.com)

Rare purple Gromit must be level 60 to tame as it is in boreithia.

Once you get into korthia there’s a mob called a shardhide. They look like rock bears and also happen to be in the ferocity family with a damage mitigation ability. There’s a couple of elites you can get. The rare might be kinda hard as a mount drops from it so people are always killing it.

3 Likes

Maldraxxus mobs also have a chance to drop a tome that on use allows you to tame undead pets!

1 Like

Yup I’ll be farming for that for sure!

Settle down over there all he said was gromits

3 Likes

Idk why people have a problem with Gromits. Best little worst hunter pet ever I love it.