First time holy paladin mythic raiding

Hey all! So I’m going to be testing my holy pally in mythic tonight. I’m not super familiar with the spec. Any tips would be appreciated. Also if someone could tell me proper way to do a burst and also what build would be easier to get into. The caster style or melee style. Thanks!

edit: i have been reading and watching guides. going into mythic is more of just to see how it feel in general. not expecting much. been doing keys but i know thats diff than raid. depending g on factors i may be going pally for TWW

I just threw down an 80 on mythic raz so I hope those credentials are enough :stuck_out_tongue:

If you pair beacon of virtue and divine toll or the holy shocks from wings while also using light of the martyr just be cautious because it can throw down absorb shields up to 80% of your health.
Not too much to worry about though because as long as you spend the next GCD healing yourself the shield disappears almost instantly every time.

If you have fyraks tainted rage heart, you could pop that before the combo just to be sure it doesn’t put you in any real danger

If you need to be more safe you can pair beacon of virtue with holy prism.
And if you really need some healing make sure you have an infusion so that after your holy prism you can throw down the fattest holy light of your life while beacon of virtue is up

Without glimmer The need to spam holy shock is slightly lower.
If you have holy shock overhealing giving the shield and light of the martyr it kind of balances out but just be cautious because spamming too much can reduce your mana.

If you do choose to cast fully shock quite a bit for the overhealing shield or if people are just needing health, then you should spend infusion on flash of light because it’s mana free.

Honestly that’s kind of it everything else pretty much plays the same

1 Like

Thanks a bunch! I appreciate! I’ll practice this! Hopefully I can get the hang of it!

1 Like