First They Came

Nice way of saying, “sorry, yeah I was wrong.”

Feel free to see your way out. :wave:

Seethe fiend.

Mad much? :rofl:

1 Like

No thanks, I’d rather enjoy myself watching you try to posture your way out of this.

I know a malding manlet 3/10 when I read it. What’s your BMI?

1 Like

Posture myself out of what exactly? Being correct in proving someone else wrong?

lmao … sad.

LARP more boyo, you’ve clearly adopted the mentality of “A good offence is the best defence” but I can see through it.

The token is the death of classic.

1 Like

Stay mad friend.

Inserting yourself into other people’s conversations will get you far. Especially when you’re clueless. :wave:

Beautiful how you ran to your boy’s rescue too I might add. Very romantic.

It’s a forum, there’s no ‘inserting’ into conversations. You want a private conversation? Go send him a direct message.

Claiming ownership of a conversation here is like one of those people who tells you to stop eavesdropping on their phone call while they’re shouting into an iPhone on speaker while riding the train.

I’ll go forward viewing you as that type of person. I’ll ask again- what’s your BMI?

Because I suspect this is a massive LARP on your part. I’ve got you hooked now though, let’s see at least 5 posts of people in 2019 requesting the WoW token rather than just inquiring.

2 Likes

Youre wasting your time with this bozo, but I’m betting he’s red face mad waiting for a notification lmao.

2 Likes

Sad attempt at baiting me. I’m still waiting for you to elaborate on what you think I’m trying to back out of. I’ll wait.

I’m still sitting here thinking how romantic it was in you sweeping in to your boy’s rescue like this. You don’t see that sort of affection on the forums very often.

I don’t recall saying you were backing out of anything.

I suspect you’d need alarm bells and flashing lights to back your body out of anything, given your behaviour and defensiveness.

1 Like

Oh, excuse me. You said, “posture”. My bad.

Projecting is real, friend. :slight_smile:

We’re not friends, but I’ll let you go now since I can tell I’ve struck a nerve.

Good luck with… whatever the hell it is you’re posting.

1 Like

Right, we don’t want to upset your boy. Apologies. I’m married anyway, so no threat here. :slight_smile:

I already dismissed you. Thanks though.

I hope she doesn’t view you as pathetic as I do.

But I suspect she doesn’t care because she probably can’t do any better with her looks

1 Like

Don’t post your wife’s boyfriend here.

1 Like

It was definitely a bad sign when they cludged in batching late in beta and then ignored all the feedback about how awful it was.

4 Likes

This is maybe the most insanely cringe complaint about the WoW Token yet.

So mad. :rofl: