First Kill of the Day Is A Scam

The 4 curse first kill of the day is the old drop rate and subsequent kills are just next to 0 chances of getting anything of value. I’d love to be proven wrong.

1 Like

Well, I got the mount on 4 curses. First try of the event.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

That doesn’t disprove my claim.

I like them shifting the drops into the first kill, discouraging alt spam. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

2 Likes

so you want them to make items more difficult to obtain is what I read you saying.

No, I’d just prefer to have rewards frontloaded. Nobody likes killing a boss 20 times a day.

It does not, but of course you’re likely aware that no one here has the data necessary to prove this. I suppose that makes your claim hypothetical . In either case, I don’t give two flips, I have the mount, dragon riding armor and pet, and unperturbed about drop rate conspiracies.

3 Likes

but if they’re not per the OP (percentages)… which I wouldn’t doubt knowing blizzard… they haven’t changed a thing. which in reality decreases a players overall chances of obtaining an item.

We don’t know what they did with droprates, but I’ve gotten something every day from my first box.

Prove it

2 Likes

I got the key, but other than that it has been only candy and masks.

Well, you’ve still got a week and a half. Fingies crossed. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Here you go

2 Likes

Yes, a scam.

1 Like